Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Archive, San Francisco

I just want to say a big thank you to Arthur from The Archive for helping me with my purchase over the phone/email. Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    I just want to say a big thank you to Arthur from The Archive for helping me with my purchase over the phone/email. Thanks again!!
    You're very welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy the jacket!
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Adding my very positive experience with the Archive and David and Arthur. Great guys who know what they are doing and obviously put a lot of thought into their buys.

Just a bump for Authur and the guys at Archive. Another great visit to SF and their store. Great buys this season. Always a pleasure.

Default If archive were a hotel they'd deserve 6 stars.

I must say with all my experience in online shopping so far.. nothing can top the service I received from Arthur and David over the recent past. Thanks guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by kbi View Post
    I must say with all my experience in online shopping so far.. nothing can top the service I received from Arthur and David over the recent past. Thanks guys!!
    Guys...thanks for all of your kind words ...we try to make your shopping experience easy, pleasant, fun and enjoyable! We really appreciate your business!

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Default Just arrived...Julius!

Ripped Zip Cardigan

Washed Lamb Leather coat

More Julius: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...0FW%202009-10/
    Last edited by The Archive; 09-05-2009 at 10:53 AM.
    Please contact us directly at: info@archivesf.com
    follow us on Instagram: #thearchivesf

Default Undercover...

Blazer

Zipper/button Cardigan

V-neck Sweater w/rubberized tape trim

Moto pant

More Undercover: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...0FW%202009-10/
    Last edited by The Archive; 09-05-2009 at 10:55 AM.
    Please contact us directly at: info@archivesf.com
    follow us on Instagram: #thearchivesf

can we see more pix of the Joy Division tee? I can't quite make out what's going on there?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

The pic labeled tee is not actually a tee but the lining of the biker jacket

Oh! Now it all makes sense.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Who? View Post
    The pic labeled tee is not actually a tee but the lining of the biker jacket
    Thanks for the clarification!

-Bruce Lee

not a fan of julius.. but those two items are seriously dooope.

Default The Archive receives a two thumbs up

Had the pleasure of making some purchases with David and Arthur in the past as well as a recent purchase that was made about a week ago. I've always dealt my business with them over the phone and each time it has been a delightful experience.

I will certainly be making more purchases with them in the near future and hopefully I will one day have the chance to pay a visit to their boutique. In the mean time, I plan on ordering by phone since their accomodation are well suited for those who are located elsewhere.

Default A++++

More Julius in large sizes!

Quote Originally Posted by Trendy Andy View Post
    Had the pleasure of making some purchases with David and Arthur in the past as well as a recent purchase that was made about a week ago. I've always dealt my business with them over the phone and each time it has been a delightful experience.

I will certainly be making more purchases with them in the near future and hopefully I will one day have the chance to pay a visit to their boutique. In the mean time, I plan on ordering by phone since their accomodation are well suited for those who are located elsewhere.
    It's definitely worth dropping by at least once. They have a very good eye for sizing. I've yet to have an ill-fitting piece sent. Of course, I drop by whenever possible.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Oh no doubt, If I was in the area I would at least stop by just to say hi and thank them in person. The service have always been impeccable and time and time again, I've been pleased with their buy from these labels. They stock larger sizes which are difficult to find from the designers we love so its simply a no brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by theetruscan View Post
    It's definitely worth dropping by at least once. They have a very good eye for sizing. I've yet to have an ill-fitting piece sent. Of course, I drop by whenever possible.

want to thank Arthur for a really quick and easy transaction.... the item arrived from SF to Australia in less than 5 days.

Thanks again.

Default Thanks Arthur

Hey Arthur, I just returned from Japan and was very pleased to see the exact same Attachment bag you sold me in 3 different stores (Attachment, Jet Park, and Space Osaka) that were almost 2x the price (57600 Yen) than what I paid at The Archive. BTW, the bag was subject to heavy cargo, mild rain, over packed subways and got beat up a little....it has never looked so beautiful!!! Thanks again for hooking up a great price again!!! I will see you soon. -John C.

yeh i gotta say along with errone else i had the best shoppin experience from this store. i bought some miharayasuhiro boots a few mos ago over the phone and arthur was nice enough to take pix of the different colors of the boots and emailed them so i knew which i wanted before i made the purchase. theyre some of my fave boots now