Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Archive, San Francisco

Quote Originally Posted by stretcheroo View Post
    ^I wonder how much of that is due to preference? I know that for me, I lean towards the F/W pallette and materials more than the spring summer. Perhaps that's due to living in San Francisco where, as Mark Twain said, "the coldest winter I ever spent was one summer in San Francisco..." Whatever the reason, I always seem to like the F/W buys more than S/S. With the possible exception of the grey cotton ma+ aviator I am waiting for.
    Ha. Reminds me of my first visit to SF. I was 17 and coming from the East Coast. It was fall and I didn't even take a jacket. Thinking "Sunny California!" I got off the plane and it was snowing.

I'm not usually a fan of the double zipped leathers, but that fencing looks good.

Does The Archive carry the new Undercover s/s 10?

^Undercover is on their list of designers. But as far as this goes, they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant View Post
    ^Undercover is on their list of designers. But as far as this goes, they do not.
    Sorry for the late reply, we will not be carrying Undercover for Spring...but will look at the Fall/Winter 2010-11 Collection in March.
    Last edited by awlouie; 02-13-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Just wanted to thank you guys for the best customer service ever.

hmmm...where's the SS10 LUC photo album?
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

So lucky to have Archive here in bay area, best
    customer service. Thanks David and Arthur for
    bringing japanese brands to california.

Arthur/David,

New website looks great....glad to see a blog. Will you be adding pricies to the pics like your old site? I will be stopping into the store soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by comedyzen View Post
    Arthur/David,

New website looks great....glad to see a blog. Will you be adding pricies to the pics like your old site? I will be stopping into the store soon!!
    Hi J,
    Still working out all of the little details and fine tuning it...will need to take new photos as well...lots to do to improve it. Otherwise we're glad that you like it. Please feel free to make any comments or suggestions.

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
    -Bruce Lee

Just wanted to compliment on the new website as well, looks great and inviting. Also, looking to actually seeing the store in July planning on heading out for Dore Alley.
    "Men are the dreams of shadows." - Pindar

I like the new website a lot as well. It's definitely an improvement. The only suggestion I can make is that, when browsing the collections by category, it would be great to see what designer each piece is made by. Otherwise, it looks great.
    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Quote Originally Posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Quote Originally Posted by SombreResplendence View Post
    I like the new website a lot as well. It's definitely an improvement. The only suggestion I can make is that, when browsing the collections by category, it would be great to see what designer each piece is made by. Otherwise, it looks great.
    Thanks...we're slowly learning how to navigate around so please be patient and thank you for your advice and comments.

Any specific questions, please feel free to contact us.
    Here is a link to our photo album, it is available to view our current Collections with descriptions, sizes and prices:
    http://s276.photobucket.com/home/archivesf2/allalbums

Just arrived is more m.a+, Rick Owens, DRKSHDW, forme d'expression, Julius, and Guidi will be coming next week!
    Last edited by awlouie; 03-04-2010 at 10:16 PM.

-Bruce Lee

I love the look and ease of the new site. I especially appreciate sizing and price information. Looking forward to more updates.

i just wanted to say how great customer service is at the archive. too bad you guys weren't around when i was living in sf.

i think the new site is an improvement over the old photobucket but i think the next step is to polish it up with consistent and high-quality images. i'd also like to see thumbnail navigation instead of arrow clicking each image to get to what you want.
    Last edited by endersgame; 03-14-2010 at 08:38 PM.

great site guys! agreed, really nice people.

^It's gone?

yeah i can access the photobucket but not the site
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Quote Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post
    yeah i can access the photobucket but not the site
    Sorry, we're changing our web host...we should have our website back up hopefully later today or tomorrow.

We've just received Guidi boots:

...and Maniera Hats from Japan!

Feel free to browse our Photo-album:

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/archivesf2/
    Last edited by awlouie; 03-26-2010 at 06:26 PM.

-Bruce Lee

another bump for a great sale. thank you!

Arthur and David, good to see you guys again on Saturday! Thanks as always for the wonderful service and all the great picks!