• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darklands
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Thimister

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    One of my (and laika's and zam's) favorites! It was sad to see him stop designing. There is a thread on him buried in this subforum.
    he is doing a new uni-sex collection being shown in Paris next month that looks somewhat promising.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Darklands View Post
      he is doing a new uni-sex collection being shown in Paris next month that looks somewhat promising.
      Cool
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

there are a few thim pieces on the designer floor at barneys. all really interesting yet disparate. the leather bags have an embryo-like quality that i think would appeal to many on these boards.
        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

thanks for the response darklands

Comment

• surver
            • Oct 2007

[quote=thehouseofdis;213829]I've been thinking about a Matsuda hat I bought more than a decade ago and was wondering what Mitsuhiro Matsuda was up to since the company closed. To my surprise, he died of liver failure in 2008.

didn't Mitsuhiro pass the baton onto Yukio Kobayashi already when Matsuda hit the western markets? what ever happed to him? he was one of my favourites.

and what about Roberto Menichetti? Jil Sander men's under him imo was one of the strongest minimalist collection series and seriously 'defined' the jil sander spirit for me. he went on to launch Burberry Prorsum; BP in those years really offered a refreshing take on fashion in general, with all the experiments in the fabrics and muted colour tones, giving good old Burberry quite a fresh perspective... his luck seemed to have run out since leaving BP...

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I think Menichetti is doing some mid-market motorcycle gear collab now. I could've sworn I saw something at Pitti. First, I thought it's sad, but hey, Throup keeps reworking soccer gear like it's the most mind-blowing thing on earth, so who am I to judge.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                • Feb 2009

Claude Montana is rumoured to return to fashion this autumn.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎