X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aurum
    • Dec 2013

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER & LA FILLE D'O

The meridian-seamed sheer bodies seen at Ann Demeulemeester this spring were produced in collaboration with La Fille D'o. Every piece in the collection is...well...see for yourself.

Last edited by Aurum; 03-03-2016, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Verdandi
      • Mar 2012

Resizing would be appreciated

Only the first one is from the Ann Dem collection. The others are from their NSFW collection Demi Monde. I actually have most of the lingerie except for the first bra since my underbust size is too small when they use normal hook closures that are not adjustable.

Their sizing tends to be all over the place so I would recommend trying their stuff on in person. Their web shop is often not up to date anyway. Still my favorite lingerie label in the world.
      lavender menace

Comment

• Aurum
        • Dec 2013

A retailer was cross-posting them, an easy mixup! The LFDO site has the full collection here:

http://lafilledo.com/collection/ann-...r-la-fille-do/

I have a few older pieces, and they fit tts. Glad to have the head's up just the same; I'm eyeballing that cat suit....

Comment

• Verdandi
          • Mar 2012

They used to be more consistent in sizing when they had a smaller product range.

I bought a bodysuit in different colors last year and while one ran tts the other one was huge even in their smallest size.
          Some of their newer bra models are also a bit crazy when it comes to sizing.

The catsuit looks gorgeous!
          lavender menace

Comment

• Aurum
            • Dec 2013

A young designer that I'm surprised isn't getting more play in the forum is Valeriya Olkhova. Graduate of Chelsea University of Arts London, her one-of-a-kind pieces are an affordable and unique solution to the never-ending quandary of what to layer with sheer designer fashions.

Comment

• eleves
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by 1994 View Post

MARIEYAT is now being stocked on Undone.
              Thank you for this! Was able to get some pieces without paying crazy shipping! And for those wondering: the quality is top notch!
              Originally posted by Faust
              HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• ahn
                • Jul 2012

I love these Mareiyat high waisted knickers - https://www.undone.me/product/g-tang-brief/black - but even on this very slender model the knicker is digging into the base of her very petite bottom. How does anyone wear this kind of thing without suffering VPL?
                some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• Verdandi
                  • Mar 2012

I have the thong version of those.

In regard to the VPL: There is no avoiding them and I think that's the point.
                  lavender menace

Comment

• jennyxee1
                    • Aug 2022

World Day With BIRKENSTOCK

Other materials used to create the upper body and trims for example leather, wool felt, brass, and copper may also be natural and environmentally friendly. Birkenstock outlet sale

Comment

• chericrystal
                      • Nov 2022

hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡