• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

well they got kevin Love and Rubio is turning out to be thermal deal'

so I guess its exiting times in the twin City

Originally posted by corsair sanglot
    i want league pass just to watch the timberwolves.

what a weird sentence.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Creep
      • Oct 2011

tonight we're gonna see kobe and the lakers go up against lin and the knicks, lets see how lin fares this time. lakers are really in a bad state though, we need offense! how i miss lamar
      hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

it will be very interesting to see how everyone integrates when carmelo & amare come back

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Creep View Post
          tonight we're gonna see kobe and the lakers go up against lin and the knicks, lets see how lin fares this time. lakers are really in a bad state though, we need offense! how i miss lamar
          Just started the new thread for the season, you all can feel free to contribute

Hate to say this but Lakers are just a point guard away from being a legit contender again, and I highly doubt the season is gonna go on without them finding one,

their biggest problem is not the payers they have, it is that Mike from is not a championship caliber Coach and can easily be outcaoched be better coaches with lesser talent

I am not a knicks fan, but I'm happy for them because I live in new york and ant to see them win.up to the discovery of Lin the season was a complete disappointment, there is no reason why steam that starts Sotudemire, Anthony and Chandler on the front line should be this bad
          the big problem in NY, is that they want to make Carmelo Anthony "them man" and thats not good for the team. if i were the Coach, Stoudemire would be the featured pyre with anthony playing off of him,

having to choose between marketing an winning is often the death of most teams......
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎