• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

lol, that IS funny.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sshum88
      • Dec 2007

Another season over and thanks to a 5min & game misconduct, the LA Kings are the Stanley Cup champs! Interested to see how the fans react down there.
      Originally posted by eat me
      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

There is hockey in LA?

Awesome though - anyone but the Devils!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Phantom
          • Mar 2011

Congrats to Kings, well deserved. they have a complete team with dustin brown as their captain and leader. devils really never had a chance. I think they have been lucky to make it this far. even the rangers should have made the final, just too many rookie mistakes that the devils took advantage of.

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

it's a shame that after such a hard fought playoff run that the devils were eliminated because of a penalty that never should have been called. kIngs should have been called a few seconds before and the penalty play would never have occurred.

this. omng from a rangers fan

Comment

• fncyths
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
              Another season over and thanks to a 5min & game misconduct, the LA Kings are the Stanley Cup champs! Interested to see how the fans react down there.
              I think Angelenos were just stoked to be celebrating a championship team that WASN'T the Lakers!
              Originally posted by Shucks
              it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
              Originally posted by interest1
              I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• itch-bay
                • Jun 2012

Went to the game Yesterday....over in first 5 minutes. Dustin is an animal

Comment

• Marko
                  • Jul 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                  it's a shame that after such a hard fought playoff run that the devils were eliminated because of a penalty that never should have been called. kIngs should have been called a few seconds before and the penalty play would never have occurred.

this. omng from a rangers fan
                  I don't see how you think that penalty shouldn't have been called. It is the rule and all the players know them. Anyways, the Kings dominated the playoffs and we have that entire team returning, if there is a season.
                  That is what pisses me off, last CBA negotiation the owners got everything they wanted and now they are saying it isn't enough. I know next season will not start on time, but I just want it to start at all, and sooner rather than later. I just want my hockey.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

R.A.N.G.E.R.S. Suck it, Pennsylvania.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      was Just listening this on my way home.........

Congrats to the rangers who are on to the conference finals
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

I have always said that NHL Stanley Cup Playoff hockey is the best/most exciting sporting/athletic event/competition in the world.

Game 7s bring it to next level intensity. I am grateful last night's game didn't go into OT

kris kreider's return might put the Rangers over the top.

go Rangers!

Comment

• eleves
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                          Game 7s bring it to next level intensity. I am grateful last night's game didn't go into OT

kris kreider's return might put the Rangers over the top.

go Rangers!
                          Let's do it Rangers! Game 7 after Game 7, just grinding it out. Super intense especially against two teams that I dislike! Every second of that last period in the last game was a nailbiter! And how about that Martin St. Louis goal on Sunday?? So beautiful and touching
                          Originally posted by Faust
                          HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎