• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DANSER
    • Nov 2008

LOTTA SKELETRIX

What ever happened to this label??

used to love some of this stuff but remember it being expensive!

first thing ive seen in ages but too small for me - anyone remember the spike vest and jeans??

Any help appreciated

D
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

she reminds me of the daughter on californication

all i remmeber were the spiked stuff plus the zip hem jeans

etc etc

Comment

• DANSER
      • Nov 2008

is she still designing?

Comment

• DANSER
        • Nov 2008

ok ... thanks

Comment

• KodakII
          • Sep 2008

On Diane Pernet, she stated that she designs womenswear now.

Last edited by KodakII; 04-21-2009, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

i hear i have been summoned!
            i have been rubbing my gigantic hands together for a long while trying to think of what ever happened to this designer....and my conclusion.....have no fucking idea.
            To be honest i never really paid much attention to her work as
            1. it never interested me much
            2. at the point of her supposed "hot new designer" time, i was utterly bored of the whole electro east london nu rave oooh look im in i-D mag hoo haaa
            As most young Brit designers who are part of this new london shit only have a shelf life of 1-2 seasons at most...look at cassette playa for example.
            So mr merz the mercilous my hands or going back on ice untill needed .Or until Charlie Murphy needs another slaaaaaap!
            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• DANSER
              • Nov 2008

i agree - i just really liked a few pieces at the time and hadnt seen / heard it for a while.

seems to be a very collectable label these days on yahoo and ebay as the prices for used stuff is crazy!

Comment

• baubas
                • Dec 2008

i used to know her personally. sweet girl. i remember long time ago she was employed by DSM in london and as Adrian Joffe liked her stuff she started selling there, but it never got any much attention (except as mentioned earlier by some london east end wealthier students or her friends) and then she disappeared.
                the stuff then long time ago was not that special but she had potential as a brand - for what she was. but i believe it all goes somewhere and vanishes

Comment

• clay
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by baubas View Post
                  i used to know her personally. sweet girl. i remember long time ago she was employed by DSM in london and as Adrian Joffe liked her stuff she started selling there, but it never got any much attention (except as mentioned earlier by some london east end wealthier students or her friends) and then she disappeared.
                  the stuff then long time ago was not that special but she had potential as a brand - for what she was. but i believe it all goes somewhere and vanishes
                  I just saw a article about her somewhere online recently.Seems she has a new line undera new name. I just dont remember the details.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎