Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

Pretty much only way people can tell if I'm a guy or girl is if haven't shaved for a while... hahaha
    to be honest i think it more the way people say things and their tone,
    I'm not offended by most, really i only get put off if someone who i consider to be better dressed than me says something alot of time on here.
    these days im not really wearing any crazy bits meh; become so lazy.

Comment

• hamham3002
      • Sep 2008

good reactions from the folks in toronto.... (or i just didnt hear the bad ones)

Comment

• beardown
        rekoner
        • Feb 2009

I've talked about this before some so I won't bore you with the details again but I almost have to dress for the geographic region I'm in.
        When I'm home in Ohio, I most definitely tone it down simply to avoid the stares/questions associated with not looking exactly like every other person in this town.
        It doesn't take much either really. Through the day, I've learned for things like the bank and post office just to keep it as basic as humanly possible so as not to confuse anyone.
        If I am going out in the evening, I can get away with a little bit more. To the grocery store, fuck, anyone in there who wears more than a pair of sweatpants and house shoes stands out.
        If you wear a pair of laundered denim, someone would probably come up to you and ask if you just came from a wedding reception or something.
        This place sucks. For more than a variety or reasons.
        Originally posted by mizzar
        Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Kodiak
          • Jan 2009

Some young 20s dude in one of my classes was telling me that I'll get over the trend eventually (emo trend, maybe? lol).

A diff dude in his 30s or 40s told me I dress like a ninja and that it was ironic that someone chose the group name of pirates.

Comment

• Sion
            • Mar 2009

I live in quite a small town in sweden (most towns in sweden are small...) and yeah, I do get lots of stares. I wear damir, annhagen and alot of swedish brands as Fifth Avenue and Carin Wester. In this town the coolest shit you can wear is a pair of jeans with somekind of dragon on the ass and a fugly t-shirt to it.

"i'm obviously looking, confusedly, at what you're wearing out of the corner of my eyes and whispering to my friend as well about it"
            as Wiggles said describes it perfectly.

Have never really bothered to care, I keep telling myself in my elitistic mind that they dont understand a thing about clothing and fashion... :)

Comment

• mw000
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Sion View Post
              I live in quite a small town in sweden (most towns in sweden are small...) and yeah, I do get lots of stares. I wear damir, annhagen and alot of swedish brands as Fifth Avenue and Carin Wester. In this town the coolest shit you can wear is a pair of jeans with somekind of dragon on the ass and a fugly t-shirt to it.

"i'm obviously looking, confusedly, at what you're wearing out of the corner of my eyes and whispering to my friend as well about it"
              as Wiggles said describes it perfectly.

Have never really bothered to care, I keep telling myself in my elitistic mind that they dont understand a thing about clothing and fashion... :)

My god those are HEINOUS... As if the Ed Hardy / Christian Audigier infection isn't bad enough
              ________
              cheap vaporizers
              Last edited by mw000; 01-22-2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

somebody once said 'nice legs' and i said 'thanks' the end

Comment

• Alesha
                  • Apr 2009

You can get all kind of nice comments in Moscow :)
                  Originally posted by interest1
                  I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• justine
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by rocknrollnigger View Post
                    I have had a group of fat black chicks yell, "work it girl" as I was walking across the street...so I worked it

I did get Neo too, which was funny.

Comment

• tomatous
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by justine View Post

I did get Neo too, which was funny.
                      No one asked how much clothes cost in the matrix?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I give pnod shit all the time.

I used to get a lot of "are you in the russian mafia" comments because of predominance of black color.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

No, that is a fairly recent purchase :-)
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• HWith
                            • May 2007

A lot of people comment on me wearing all black when the sun shines, apart from that I haven't heard too much shit as of late. But it does happen sometimes, especially when I wear my Undercover/NN leggings - the boys go crazy over them, and not in a good way. "Why are you wearing girl's pants?" - "are the for skiing?" etc. But never in an offending way, thankfully.

Comment

• cuddly
                              • Sep 2007

for me it's the rick t's, one dude said as i walked by "he's a flambouyant dresser" . nipples showin and all lol

Comment

• scott.m
                                • Mar 2009

i once was wearing a black helmut lang oversized hoody and had the hood up, my friends would always ask me if i was a sith lord, i also get lots of looks and insults when carrying my cloak bag or in cloak boots (on seperate days) and called a fag for carrying a "purse". we also discussed in class once what is consider a social norm about clothing and how i was an outcast because i'd spend 200-400 on jeans alone.

it's connecticut though so i cannot expect any sz members except for sbw.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎