• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

どうして先に言ってくれなかったの???

Shelter2の全707記事中1ページ目(1-50件)の新着記事一覧ページです。

it's Shelter II's blog, there's a bunch of pics of stuff that you never really see.
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• bukka
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      どうして先に言ってくれなかったの???

Shelter2の全707記事中1ページ目(1-50件)の新着記事一覧ページです。

it's Shelter II's blog, there's a bunch of pics of stuff that you never really see.
      Couldn't really know that this was taken from a japanese blog
      My japanese is quite rusted though, it's been already a year since I'm back and I couldn't practice it at all here. I decided to start classes once again next month

I remember going to Lift and being completely shocked by their pricing. At least 15% more expensive than any european shop...
      Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
        I remember going to Lift and being completely shocked by their pricing. At least 15% more expensive than any european shop...
        keeping it relevant,

Lift is supposed to be a Guidi Showroom but it seems like they aren't doing that responsibility right now. . .

does anyone have pictures of the black with blue undertones, or black with green undertone's color codes, and could they do this with red?

let me know if you've heard about this
        I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• bukka
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post

Lift is supposed to be a Guidi Showroom but it seems like they aren't doing that responsibility right now. . .
          Really? I guess I don't get what a Showroom is then. Or they don't get it. When I went there, they had more m.a+ than guidi.
          I remember trying a pair of dark purple backzip but the 190'000円 was nowhere close to what I could afford.

I can't find the guidi flip flops, do you remember the price?
          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
            • Apr 2013

seems those beach sandals are the upcoming SS items, so I don't think theres a price unless you email guidi for the MSRP or something like that.

Lift doesnt have these particular undertone blacks that i'm referring to though, In fact Lift doesn't have shoes my size unless it's CCP.

Biggest Guidi size they carry is 43, with the occasional 44 here and there.

Comment

• Ivans On High
              Banned
              • Oct 2008

Here are a few more pictures of the OX02. Really nice looking shoe, and certainly a departure from the usual toebox shape.

Originally posted by daou0782 View Post
              New "business" model (code OX02). Apparently a whole new last. Very excited to see a pointier shape as I always found the roundness somewhat limiting for more serious affairs. Photo courtesy of Holger.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                • Apr 2013

Oh here we go I answered my own question.

Comment

• croatoan
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                  Really? I guess I don't get what a Showroom is then. Or they don't get it. When I went there, they had more m.a+ than guidi.
                  The showroom is separate from their shop and doesn't have the exhibitions going year round.

Comment

• ggrass
                    • Aug 2013

How exactly tall guidi 988 is?want to get a pair, but i am pretty short guy, its hard to wear tall boots when you are 174 cm tall

Comment

• Lucky Strike
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by ggrass View Post
                      How exactly tall guidi 988 is?want to get a pair, but i am pretty short guy, its hard to wear tall boots when you are 174 cm tall
                      I think its around 23-24 cm
                      I dont think they would be too high for you :)

Comment

• Rei
                        • Oct 2011

24cm is pretty much on the spot, not too high so doubt it would be a problem even if you're on the shorter side.

Comment

• rider
                          eyes of the world
                          • Jun 2009

tis the season.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Wrekt
                            • Sep 2013

Not sure if this has already been posted so far in this thread, but this blog post has some interesting photos taken at the guidi factory.

My friend Shan has a shop in Brisbane called Camargue that stocks wonderful labels from all over the world. As well as beautiful clothes from Easton Pearson, Dries Van Noten, Nom D and many others …

Comment

• ahn
                              • Jul 2012

I am thinking of getting the 788z style as my next Guidi, looking for a true workhorse ankle boot with a slightly elevated heel (but not as high as the 5006).

I cannot find any pictures online of a woman in the 788z option. Any SZ ladies have these? Or SZ guys with women in their lives who do? Since I cannot try these on in person I am taking a bit of a risk maybe.

Is the only difference the shaft height between the 788 and the 988? I can't seem to discern... in an ideal world I could furnish my whole shoe collection of just Guidi

Sorry for the questions!
                              some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• jap808
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Wrekt View Post
                                Not sure if this has already been posted so far in this thread, but this blog post has some interesting photos taken at the guidi factory.

https://bagnidilucca.wordpress.com/2...ing-for-guidi/
                                Nice!
                                I have friends living in Vinci: next time I'll go there, I'll stop @ Guidi

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎