X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RCJEN
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted...a quick blog-post by what appears to be an all-things-italy blog:

My friend Shan has a shop in Brisbane called Camargue that stocks wonderful labels from all over the world. As well as beautiful clothes from Easton Pearson, Dries Van Noten, Nom D and many others …

A few nice pictures.
    this is very nice !!

Comment

• fashiondisaster
      • May 2011

Originally posted by franz View Post
      Not sure, they sell it quite a few of their shops, in particular @ HĂ©rold.
      Yes...i know...but i thing that 'in generalì the "mood" of Ecl..(also Herold) is not perfectly aligned with the GUiDI taste and the installation.
      It would be really nice to see the installation into Herold ...
      :-)
      SEEKING SELECTIVE REASERCH

Comment

• underdog
        • Aug 2009

Some fantastic visuals for sure. When I was last in Alan Bilzerian a few weeks back they had a pair of boots (back zips if I recall correctly) in that unique purple seen in those derbies about half way town the article.

Originally posted by Dane View Post
        Not sure if this has been posted...a quick blog-post by what appears to be an all-things-italy blog:

My friend Shan has a shop in Brisbane called Camargue that stocks wonderful labels from all over the world. As well as beautiful clothes from Easton Pearson, Dries Van Noten, Nom D and many others …

A few nice pictures.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

New favorite color (at least for women) is the black-bronze I saw at IF. Simply incredible.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            New favorite color (at least for women) is the black-bronze I saw at IF. Simply incredible.
            This?

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Yep! Looks even more amazing on boots.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jskidder1
                • Jan 2011

that is beautiful, but is the bronze treatment permanent? seems like it would fade away with wear on a pair of boots...

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                  that is beautiful, but is the bronze treatment permanent? seems like it would fade away with wear on a pair of boots...
                  I'm sure they figured somethin out to keep it on. Guido leather is a strange beast...I almost never touch mine and it always looks perfect.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

kind of a broad question --

when picking leather for a boot what are the inherent differences in leather types?

I am not so familiar with the difference between donkey, roo, etc etc.
                    Of course pertaining specifically to guidi leather.

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                      kind of a broad question --

when picking leather for a boot what are the inherent differences in leather types?

I am not so familiar with the difference between donkey, roo, etc etc.
                      Of course pertaining specifically to guidi leather.
                      If you read through the thread (long, I know), there was a discussion on softest-to-stiffest. As far as other differences, all I know is that my donkey and my horse are very, very similar, except the horse seems stretchier and has more visible grain.

Comment

• Ochre
                        • Sep 2009

Has anyone had any issues with Guidi zippers? The zippers on my back zips out of nowhere began slipping down the boot as I walk. I'm not sure what would have caused this nor how to remedy it.

Any thoughts?

Comment

• magic
                          • Feb 2009

there is a matel chip inside the slider which prevent it from reversing, i believe it has broken, if you could find the same slider i think its quite easy to change one.
                          Focusing on object details

Comment

• sinnedk
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2011

i've noticed some guidi shoes take the shape of the wearer's foot, is that the case with all guidi shoes or is that an issue certain people get for getting the shoe too snug

Comment

• mandrup
                              • Oct 2009

I think it depends on whether there is a toe cap or not, which I think is quite an important feature to be aware of.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

I can see how this can become a problem, some people have a foot shape that somewhat deviates in width or something and that leads to a somewhat deformed shoe shape.
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎