Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1124

Thread: GUIDI

Are they open to public?
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

No.

Rejoice, dji, I found the photos! :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    Yes well... this will do nothing to curb my aching desire to own more and more guidi. As well as the shoes I also dream of a big Guidi tote.

My problem is that every raw leather/unlined bag I've owned 'sheds' bits of suede on EVERYTHING inside the bag. Can anyone confirm how the Guidi bags react to this? It's the natural side-effect of 'things' rubbing against unlined leather I assume, unless the raw side is treated somehow?? I couldn't stand investing in such a purchase only to be driven crazy by this.
    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

I can confirm guidi doesn't shred.

it does stain though.

Yes. I sold the problem of getting one in reverse leather. Just don't wear white with it, lol.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Shame they're in b&w: Any chance we can get to see these photos in color?

shame. we lose all of the image detail in that photo. i guess people like to take pic in b&w because the photo looks so cool

How does baby buffalo compare to horse leather for boots?
    Last edited by Dropt; 04-25-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Interesting fact, I went into Vertice a few weeks ago and they told me that Guidi is getting overwhelmingly popular at the moment, apparently they sold out of almost all their stock as soon as it came in.

I think it was 50 pairs in one week, 30 in the same day?

Crazy.

Hostem told me much of the same.

I have two guidi handbags and neither seem to shred. Just had an arrival of a parcel from SV moscow today of some ladies dark brown Horse suede ankle boots, decent height heel with the most beautiful long horse hair inside. I ordered a 41 as I am a uk 7 and they are a little long but I have wide feet so will stick with the length. Width is more important I think.

isnt 41 a size 6? i always had thought that uk7 was 42-43? are you referring to the newer modesl?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottoline View Post
    I have two guidi handbags and neither seem to shred. Just had an arrival of a parcel from SV moscow today of some ladies dark brown Horse suede ankle boots, decent height heel with the most beautiful long horse hair inside. I ordered a 41 as I am a uk 7 and they are a little long but I have wide feet so will stick with the length. Width is more important I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleu1950 View Post
    isnt 41 a size 6? i always had thought that uk7 was 42-43? are you referring to the newer modesl?
    EU 41 = US 8 = UK 7.5, at least from a Brannock-style method of looking at it. Due to last fitting and post-treatment (lastless washing) real life measurements vary wildly, especially for Guidi.

This may have been asked before but does anyone know all the color codes for Guidi?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Will there be any info on how to attend or is it invite only?

If I post something here, that means all members are welcome. As a matter of fact, all members are welcome to all StyleZeitgeist events. That's the point of having a community!

A proper invite will go out closer to the date.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

should be great!

i look forward to it!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    If I post something here, that means all members are welcome. As a matter of fact, all members are welcome to all StyleZeitgeist events. That's the point of having a community!

If you are a member, please mention so when you RSVP Smiley

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post

This event sounds like something I would adore attending, especially when I at the same time would get the opportunity to meet fellow sz members.. Un-fucking-fortunately I'm not anywhere near New York this time around ..
    Hope everyone attending, will have a blast!