Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,124 of 1124

Thread: GUIDI

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    Very interesting article, nice to find out about the production – makes me want a pair even more.
    Sad to see Highsnob’s Art Direction department screwed up the background color, it’s quite hard to read.
    Yeah, I don't know why it's dark on dark...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I just wanted to share the most amazing customer experience I had with Guidi.
    The zipper of my bag broke and I asked Guidi if they could repair it. Guidi customer service offered me that they would repair without charging any fees and even arranged a pickup service with UPS for me. Also asked if they would be able to re-dye my bag and this could be done for a very small fee. During the dyeing process the bag was unfortunately destroyed and Guidi offered me a completely new bag in the color I requested. In the end I got a brand new bag without any fees for anything and with communication during the whole process they responded very prompt and super friendly.

I have never experienced any sort of customer service on this level and I am truly amazed by their friendly service. I already had great experiences with CCP, but Guidi now takes the crown for their service. More companies should follow this level of customer service and the world would be a much better place.

I have an old pair of Guidi derbies, like 992 but with a square/chisel toe. Are they still 992 or do they have a separate model number?

Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    I just wanted to share the most amazing customer experience I had with Guidi.
    The zipper of my bag broke and I asked Guidi if they could repair it. Guidi customer service offered me that they would repair without charging any fees and even arranged a pickup service with UPS for me. Also asked if they would be able to re-dye my bag and this could be done for a very small fee. During the dyeing process the bag was unfortunately destroyed and Guidi offered me a completely new bag in the color I requested. In the end I got a brand new bag without any fees for anything and with communication during the whole process they responded very prompt and super friendly.

I have never experienced any sort of customer service on this level and I am truly amazed by their friendly service. I already had great experiences with CCP, but Guidi now takes the crown for their service. More companies should follow this level of customer service and the world would be a much better place.
    I have only had terrible experience with them. Maybe it is known.