Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Canaduh0415
    • Feb 2008

just offering levity...as if there were CCP k nockoffs already..would be 22222 insane.....pot calling the kettle black case here it seems...ironic....
    It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
      bring the noise, the ro hi-tops u recieved are most certainly not FAKES.

i havent bought anything from tiger so i dont have to support him.

ever thought that it migt have been a different factory batch you tool?
      i was going to suggest the same thing although a bit more amicably. there have been many iterations of these trainers.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

that's what I said via PM. I'll sort it out.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Tiger
          Banned
          • Sep 2006

lol
          ya'll are talking about me?

wtf bring the noise

check your email which i've replied hours ago

i do not sell fake shit for a couple of bucks

come to think of it,
          payment was a bit sketchy
          'give me some time... i'm going to make two seperate payments from different accounts'

anyways check your email

Comment

• Bring The Noise
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
            lol
            ya'll are talking about me?

wtf bring the noise

check your email which i've replied hours ago

i do not sell fake shit for a couple of bucks

come to think of it,
            payment was a bit sketchy
            'give me some time... i'm going to make two seperate payments from different accounts'

anyways check your email
            I emailed you back, you haven't responded to it
            I payed through one paypal payment, don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Take this off line and talk to me please.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Aleks
                • Feb 2009

It could always be that Bring The Noise took a picture of fake ones that he had previously and is playing it off as the ones Tiger sent him so that he could get a pair of free dicks by filing a claim and getting his money back.

Not saying he did that but there's always a possibility.

Comment

• random
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                  It could always be that Bring The Noise took a picture of fake ones that he had previously and is playing it off as the ones Tiger sent him so that he could get a pair of free dicks by filing a claim and getting his money back.

Not saying he did that but there's always a possibility.
                  if that was the case, he must hate the seller so much that he thought he would also bother to post here. i suppose in the case you mentioned all he needed to do was to send all the shits to paypal and then he could walk away with the $.
                  I don't exist.

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

Prolly wouldnt even need to do that much, paypal will take the buyers word for almost anything.
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

on a side note, I don't know anything about the sneakers, but those fake images don't seem very reliable to me especially if one of the details pointed out can be seen on the current season's models. this is a picture from oki-ni, who I suppose is selling fakes then

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I find it hard to believe that Tiger sold anything fake. This pictorial online evidence is no evidence at all considering other variables (numerous production runs, different styles, etc.) From my point of view this matter is closed.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• coup de grace
                          x
                          • Sep 2006

next level buyer's remorse fail

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

I can personally vouch for Tiger's reputation . The is Man is the real thing, honest and reliable. Buyers like BtN, do so much damage to a reputation without any regard for anyone but themselves. hopefully it will come back to him full circle.

Comment

• ironman
                              • Apr 2008

i'm not saying anything about selling reputation, just some questions:

was the midsole completely re-done or something? i ask because there are two distinct differences (ignoring the top larger than bottom half thing):

- three sets of staples instead of four
                              - the midsole seems to split vertically at the back which is what i'm used to seeing, but not on the pair he received

also, does anyone own a pair that has a circled size under the Rick pic in the tongue? i thought the size was at the leather flap behind the zipper

perhaps this is all just a misunderstanding as there is likely variations depending on how old the sneakers are. many of you own these RO trainers, so if any of you also have these discrepancies it might help clear Tiger's name?

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                                • Feb 2008

if i had simply had a case of buyers remorse or these did not fit me, i would have no problems simply listing them in the classifieds for what i bought them. due to an misunderstanding between faust and me, he called me unreliable, but i have never had any problems dealing with anyone on sufu or sz, and have never had a paypal dispute. why would i baselessly accuse someone that i have never met in real life for some unexplained vendetta?

i have outlined my evidence and although it is true that their are many variations between sneakers, there are many differences on mine that cannot be found on any authentic ones - such as the smaller, lighter zipper, the 3 staples instead of the 4 (regardless of sole/height proportion), the double line stitching across the top of the rick owens logo, and the presence of a size sticker below the logo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎