- CONCACAF
    - CONMEBOL
    - CAF
    - AFC
    - OFC

Current: Headlines.

'World Cup 2010'

Argentina & Mexico, in crisis.

South Africa, Japan, Australia, Korea Republic, Korea DPR & Netherlands... Qualify.

'Confederations Cup'

Spain is class. Brazil is now impartial to 'Joga Bonito' philosophy; The team is preoccupied by victory. United States struggles in important tournaments, recently.

'Clubs'

Christiano Ronaldo & Kaká, to Real Madrid.

Messi or Ronaldo? [FIFA Worl Player of the Year]
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

toon ]: ]: ]:

Comment

• Classique
      • Apr 2008

What?

Comment

• Aleks
        • Feb 2009

It pains me to say, but I'm a Tottenham Hotspur fan. Hate all other premier league clubs.
        Very glad that the Geordies went down.

Comment

• polishmike
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by mass View Post
          toon ]: ]: ]:

Comment

• kofi3159
            • Feb 2009

Finally a football thread..
            Messi vs Ronaldo(surely Messi deserves the award)
            But the real question is are those two players better than Iniesta or Xavi..
            Italy vs Brasil(Who will win in todays game??)
            I personally believe that Italy will lose with three goals..

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
              • Mar 2009

YID ARMY!! Tottenham Hotspurs! Born and bred !!

I think italy will get beaten also..the squad is too old now.
              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• jcotteri
                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Classique View Post
                Australia

lulz at the thread title
                WTB: This

Comment

• Classique
                  • Apr 2008

Traditionally, important clubs relegated from the first division, are consistently promoted within a season; Newcastle United, reactions, are so dramatic and exaggerated.

Tottenham's squad is solid; Unfortunately 'solid' is not a credible word. A minimun, $100,000,000 investment is required annually. If the championship, is the managements' aspiration [Spain, England & Italy].

Tottenham, should have been #4 - 6. Next season :)

Ronaldo's performance was consistent in the 'Premier League' and important 'Champions' fixtures; Messi is a phenomenon, on a good day. Messi's goal, in Rome, will consolidate his status: As hero, of the 'popularity' contest.

Xavi and Iniesta are fantastic; Steven Gerrad is my favorite central midfielder, tho.

Eto'o should be a serious candidate, too - My vote. Apparently, dribbling flair, is a requirement.

Daniel Alves & Luis Fabiano were the best players in the world; That year, Ronaldo was awarded.

Comment

• Classique
                    • Apr 2008

Today: Brasil Vs. Italy

Marcello Lippi is probably my favorite coach. These tournaments are not for youthful players, experience is preferred.

How many players will Brasil rest, tho?

Assuming complete commitment by both teams; Brasil can get desperate when playing against a great defensive team. If: Buffon is iconic, 'forza' defense & Italy controls possession % ...

My prediction,

Italy - 2
                    Brasil - 1

Comment

• marco-von
                      • Feb 2009

Glad to see your prediction was WAY wrong! Brazil struggled in the 2nd half but the 1st half was the kind of attacking flowing football we all like to see from them. USA advanced so you must be chuffed.

As for Newcastle, good riddance!

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

Italy got spanked. I'm surprised. On a sidenote, Brazil's goalkeepers have always been rubbish, and this one is no different. The man couldn't catch a cold.

Messi vs. Ronaldo: I am a strong Manchester United supporter, and I can still say Messi deserves the award more than Ronaldo. The latter is not professional in any sense of the word; he's just a spoiled brat. (This has nothing to do with his move to Real Madrid. I never liked him at Man. U from his first day.)

As for the World Cup, England is the team I will be supporting. I think Steven Gerrard is one of the three best midfielders in the world. He didn't get the chance to show his class in 2006 because Lampard essentially demanded the attacking position and then showed the world how to screw up. Next time better be different.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• random
                          • Dec 2007

usa team just punched worlds current #1 right in the face. wish i watched the game.
                          I don't exist.

Comment

• Classique
                            • Apr 2008

Brasil Vs. U.S.A.

90 minutes of impromptu, drama; How the dark horse, unbelievably, resists logical circumstances, constantly. Culminating with a miraculous resolution or a familiar pattern (A, pragmatic champion).

Typical of 'The Beautiful Game.'

'Giant Killers' are a very attractive, part of football. 'La Furia Roja,' Luis Aragonés, constructed was different from the current squad. Noticeably: The CM omission of Marcos Senna (CDM), Silva (LM) and Xavi (RM). The team officially ranked #1.

Proverb - "As in life, there is no 'if' in football.'

And, there is no excuse the substitutes are world class players themselves; Congratulations, on a fair victory U.S.A.

Marco - My predictions are ALWAYS wrong, I read statistics and respect recent history. My analysis is; Lippi set a functional 4-5-1, too late. ;)

Sombre - Julio Cesàr is Inter's GK; A prestigious club can not have a single, mediocre player. Search 'Youtube' for a highlight reel. Heurelho Gomes, was insane in PSV; In, Tottenham... No.

Comment

• Classique
                              • Apr 2008

Brasil concern...

- Dunga, is an inexperienced coach. I do not understand, the 4-2-2-2 formation. He places players, off their natural positions.

I am indifferent on the subject of 'Professionalism,' In the context of sports; If, the player is effective on the pitch. Ronaldo, is attributed, for serious accolades. Manchester United fans should be grateful, IMO.

In your honor

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎