X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
    I see, hopefully it gonna work out so that you end up with a perfectly custom tailored julius jeans

I didnĀ“t taper from the knee down but only at the hem so I have to face the problem that the jeans starts untwisting wearing it with low-tops since there is no hold... First I was afraid of tapering it from the knees down cause I thought I could not twist them that easily anymore... Did you encounter that problem with yours?
    Yeah well it's harder to twist them but once twisted, and being tighter, I think it looks better than when they are loosely twisted. Plus they won't untwist. So the look would be more like a mix between these and the Julius MA twisted pants which there is no way I would be able to fit into lol

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
      I must be the only idiot on the forums who spends 10 minutes everytime when I leave the house hand-twisting and tucking my unaltered AW09 jeans into my boots in order to get the twisting effect 'right'
      Haha I know the feeling , but I figured with the cutting of these, being long and kinda baggy to cater for different builds, they could vary in the way they fit a lot more than straight cut jeans. Therefore tailoring them seemed like a smart choice to get them to fit my legs better.

Comment

• BBSCCP
        • Feb 2010

now you make me think about tapering them again from the knees down :)

would you mind measuring the legs in the lower area when you get back the jeans so that I have a reference point ( knee and calves?)

I guess we should do a comparison pic all of us after the work is done haha

Comment

• Raw
          • Oct 2009

Sure thing, also we should take this to PM.

Comment

• headpower
            • Aug 2009

Yes I would liketo know about the measurement for the knee too, for some reason my tailor was super fast and I got my tailered jeans back, the fit is 100x better than when it was in 21 cm and I dont have to spend 10 min lookign at mirror trying to get the damn twisting effect correct.

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

you guys are driving me nuts, let's see some before after pics!!! or at least the after pics, so I can become more desperate to get me a pair. By the way what usual size are you guys? 30 in jeans? 29? 32? and what size in the julius did you get 1 or 2? I'm trying to figure it out.... I'm a 30 in most men's pants but a 29 in women's because it sits lower, but I don't have a single pair of pants that are a 31.. so am I a 1 or 2 in julius?

Comment

• Raw
                • Oct 2009

You would be a size 1, I'm around W33 and I wear size 2.

Comment

• headpower
                  • Aug 2009

Does anyone have a fit pic of 307cum6?

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

People, keep the shopping questions in the shopping thread. Enough of garbage posts here.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alice anise
                      • Nov 2009

This has to be the most inane set of messages ever posted here. It sounds like a bunch of midwestern chicks discussing the perfect treatment for their b bags.

Comment

• calvinc
                        • Jan 2010

Sale on the SS10 julius collections at ID HEART
                        Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎