X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • btbam
    • Nov 2008

mike.. haha.

I think the pieces are more impressive in person BUT in saying that.. really dont think i would cop any of it.

The yellow was a shock, my expression shows it haha
    Never End, Australia.
    http://www.neverend.com.au
    General Contact: Info@neverend.com.au
    Urgent contact: Joseph@neverend.com.au
    Phone: +61 421 406 272

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

Originally posted by merz
      well, it goes back to 05-06 stuff more.
      exactly. I liked it. I was pleasantly surprised.
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by crz View Post

Tatsuro Horikawa?
        nope, I think that guy is part of the design team.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Babyshamble
          • Apr 2009

Quite like it, looking forward to a white summer....

Comment

• Alesha
            • Apr 2009

Gosh - I always liked Julius for brutal industrial manlyness. This is just missing here.

Mandals, drapey drapes (Oh come on there is BBS that does it better and more manly like) + awesome leather jackets...

I think integrity of brand is easy to wash as you try to add something new to it, but this is just iteration of just about everything that doesn't excite me in the brand.

Quite naturally my opinion is personal and everyone has his own taste and view.

After blood red gory goodness and godlyness of red rider than I now desperately desire - this is big throw off for me. Some people might find it cool though.

I guess I will need to stock up on Julius this winter and switch to RO for summer...
            Originally posted by interest1
            I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

LOL, awesome job capturing the show, arto. MikeN, when you become a famous DJ, I will blackmail you with male love pictures.

I thought the show was good as a show. Undrape the models and you will get your wonderful leather jackets and tops :-). The gray leather is gorgeous. That was the standout piece for me. I like the yellow too.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

can people stop claiming this is ripping off DD and BBS for their draped pieces? Julius was doing it long before they were around and done it far better in the past too imo (there are earlier examples but not many shots available online).

that said I'm not really feeling this collection much. usually love their leather, outerwear and footwear but can't pick out any individual pieces from this collection that I would buy... not many accessories either no?

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

/\ agreed about draping. when people start saying that anyone is ripping BBS, you know some members have blinders on.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

I dedicate this collection to myself. i'm having this for breakfast lunch and dinner for the rest of my life <3<3<3<3<3<3

Comment

• North
                      • Sep 2008

^ hahah

this is actually the first leather jacket i like. I normally hate leather.

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                        can people stop claiming this is ripping off DD and BBS for their draped pieces? Julius was doing it long before they were around and done it far better in the past too imo (there are earlier examples but not many shots available online).
                        Thanks was going to say that as well, i mean seriously!!!!

Over all this collection feels great, not really surprised though by anything except the yellow reather, it was a shock but now that i have had a little time to digest it, it's ok. Would never wear it though. I actually like the ankle laced sandal but not the others. Also the white leggings, but i like leggings : /

I think some of the peices are a bit much like this top/wrap(these sandals are especially bad imo)

The braided belts look pretty horrible, i have never liked that closing mechanism on them, seems to be pretty disfunctional to me, perhaps this is superfluous..

There is something hanging off some of the leathers.. Can anyone identify what that is?

Boots look great, possibly fold down snap on some of them, workboot? The white jumpsuit is great, i want a jumpsuit. The leather sleeveless zip coat also looks good, or is it a coat with fabric arms?

More waxed denim jackets and cropped pants.. hmmm

I would love to see more tailoring, but as avantster said..I think the styling is a bit wack on most of the models and many of the pieces are to busy imo..

hope that makes some sense and isn't too all over the place
                        WTB: This

Comment

• Macro
                          • Apr 2008

I like the idea of this collection more than the execution; yet I still have to see how the runway will translate to the commercial pieces. In the past Julius has given us pieces straight from the runway... I wonder how this will play out if the buyers lock onto all the white-on-white.

And as a side note- why isn't GQ covering this collection if they took the time to include it in that article? Don't want to revive such a strange subject, but it makes me wonder...
                          every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

There was some kind of holster hanging from some of the leather jackets, is that what you're refering to ?

Comment

• jcotteri
                              • Jun 2008

DJI suggested to me that it might be a small satchel similar to the webbing vests form this season which you can hang things from.. yes that is what i'm referring too
                              WTB: This

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

to me it looked like a gun holster or something, but I couldn't get a really good look

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎