Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

I try to get decent sleep :) So many things to learn and do at the same time though!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• stagename
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by bukka View Post
      Albert, do you ever sleep?
      Hahaha I wondered the same thing when I read about the bike. You are a multi-talented man!

a bag of it: I think the best thing would be to go and try a couple of jackets at your local dealer. I ride in Dainese because that's what ended up being the most comfortable (and it was the easiest to find without very intense logos), but I'm aware that it's not the best brand when it comes to crashes. I'd be a bit weary of buying something online but if you can find reviews that talk about the fit, why not. It can't be worst than some designers on here ;)

Comment

• boodude
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by stagename View Post
        Hahaha I wondered the same thing when I read about the bike. You are a multi-talented man!

a bag of it: I think the best thing would be to go and try a couple of jackets at your local dealer. I ride in Dainese because that's what ended up being the most comfortable (and it was the easiest to find without very intense logos), but I'm aware that it's not the best brand when it comes to crashes. I'd be a bit weary of buying something online but if you can find reviews that talk about the fit, why not. It can't be worst than some designers on here ;)
        Which dainese do you have? From that brand i only have seen jackets that scream "I am a biker". I like my Roland sands ( very understated) but protection is not racetrack level at all. I also wear a airbag vest for high way or long trips when my vanity gets subsided by my need for safety

On that subject any suggestions or kevlar jeans that fit slim and comfy? Have been using rev-it Carnaby but they are still a bit baggy for me.

Comment

• wildinthewoods
          • Feb 2014

Did you guys see that Obscur x Yamaha bike they posted on ig?

This is what they wrote:

"Venturing into new ways of expression. We hereby present - Obscur custom Yamaha SR500 by Richard Söderberg. As displayed in Paris Showroom F/W 15."

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Pretty. I wonder where they rerouted the electrical components. Typically in a cafe style bike they'd go under the rear hump behind the seat.

They could stand to clean up/zip tie some of those cables on the front left, but otherwise pretty solid rebuild!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• boodude
              • Oct 2012

^^ agreed cables need tiding up. I ride a bmw boxers ( latest is a cafe r75/7) and can not resist imagining a boxer style engine on this bike as well would looks so much more bad ass especially from front.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎