Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: StyleZeitgeist Rules, Tips and Tricks - Mandatory Noob Reading

I rather Vimeo for its better curated videos as well as quality so hopefully somebody might want to help here! Thanks anyways.

i added a vimeo embed tag, use it like this:

Code:
    [vimeo]41075626[/vimeo]
    with the video id as the parameter.

^^ silly me..should guessed ha. Thanks coup!

I don't know if everybody knows of this trick or not, but you can use google to search the whole forum for specific keywords, and I have found this to be helpful. Just follow this template and you should be fine. For example, go to google and type in the following:

site:www.stylezeitgeist.com "Rick Owens sizing"

And you will see all of the instances of when "Rick Owens sizing" has been posted on the forum. Hopefully this helps somebody.

Again, I urge all noobs to read this, or I will do a serious drive-by banning session.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post

soundscreepy

soundsstalker

Quote Originally Posted by coup de grace View Post

i added a vimeo embed tag . .
    sain't

Is there a way to know if a member here is recieving my pms or if its folder is full??
    Sorry if this is not the place to ask this. it seemed the most appropriate.

I recall you should get a notice if the recipients inbox is full.

there is no read receipt, but you can tell when a user last logged in from their profile.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Ok, thanks. I knew about checking when the user has been online, but Iīm not getting any response so thatīs why I wondered if my pms were being sent or not.

Bump...noobs, please read.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Can we please state somewhere for members not to post their email addresses publicly? This is for their own safety. Bots, worms, engines and other creepy segments of code scan the whole web to discover fools like you. And then one day "Penis enlargement pills, 5-6 cm 100% success, buy now"

ian+ [making sz a better place]

PS. I don't find a reason to post your email but if you do try this please:

penis [at] enlargement [dot] pills

...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

If someone is foolish enough to post their email address on a public forum, they deserve a good deal on penis enlargement.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

to go with their big balls?

We have A LOT of good old threads, but they don't shop up automatically. You will need to go into a subforum, i.e. "shopping and personal style" and choose an option of viewing the threads "from the beginning," on the lower left side of the threads page.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine