Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alexandre Plokhov

Default Alexandre Plokhov

Apparently there is no thread on him here yet.

Let me rectify this with the recent SZ-mag article on his Cold Cave collaboration.

I'm generally not one for graphic tees, but as a fan of both Plokhov and Eisold, I can't help but feel tempted by this collaboration.

Me too :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Shirt looks great. Can't wait to see Cold Cave perform on Monday at the NIN Show at the bowl!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyDouble View Post
    Shirt looks great. Can't wait to see Cold Cave perform on Monday at the NIN Show at the bowl!
    Amazing show.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

oy, vey. they look kinda decent though, no?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

yeah I just saw this too... and, it's kinda... awesome

let's hope this goes well and they do a suit together.

the J+ collection wasn't bad either
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by interest1 View Post
    I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivans On High View Post
    switched the link to a site that has all the images and is not c%#!&ex
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Hopefully the cuts aren't short like uniqlo usually is. The J+ had some decent stuff, but was made for humans far shorter than I.

At these prices I can probably afford to take a gamble in any case.

I just purchase a piece and the length is pretty good in mily opinion, pretty satisfied with the price of $60 for a hoodie.
    By the way, what do you guys think of Helmut Lang? I'm pretty into them these days since Plokhov is bringing his influences into this brand. I like one of their sweaters that will work well with layers

Quote Originally Posted by Linhlev View Post
    I just purchase a piece and the length is pretty good in mily opinion, pretty satisfied with the price of $60 for a hoodie.
    By the way, what do you guys think of Helmut Lang? I'm pretty into them these days since Plokhov is bringing his influences into this brand. I like one of their sweaters that will work well with layers
    We think you might be on the wrong forum. This is not a "get-the-look-for-less" place - there is teen vogue and cosmopolitan and complex mag for that.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Oh come on, cut him some slack.
    He was merely saying he´s satisfied with the relation between price and product, what´s so bad about that? The other day someone wore a Zara shorts with his Harnden (or some other "approved" label) and no one said a thing. Be fair.

i've gotta say, i agree with landadel on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    oy, vey. they look kinda decent though, no?
    We think you might be on the wrong forum. This is not a "get-the-look-for-less" place - there is teen vogue and cosmopolitan and complex mag for that.
    these statements are contradictory to say the least. this is what can be confusing and pretty intimidating for users who are new to this forum. it's often hard to gauge the reaction to a post, and i see new users getting blasted from senior members over such trivial comments from time to time. this isn't an attack against faust, rather just something that i've noticed since i started posting here.

That being said, I'm not too fond of the Plokhov x Uniqlo collab. I think they could've fleshed it out with a wider array of materials. It looks more like a Uniqlo pajama line than a collab with Plokhov.
    “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Quote Originally Posted by i-d-g View Post
    these statements are contradictory to say the least. this is what can be confusing and pretty intimidating for users who are new to this forum. it's often hard to gauge the reaction to a post, and i see new users getting blasted from senior members over such trivial comments from time to time.
    One of the reason Im scare of posting what you wearing today pics. A lot of y'all are hostile as hell here

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    One of the reason Im scare of posting what you wearing today pics. A lot of y'all are hostile as hell here
    Yeah, that´s funny.
    Rick is a laid-back guy making relaxed clothes and some users are so uptight.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    Heh, this is nothing compared to what it used to be. Most of the criticism is constructive and ends up in good advice. But if you cannot take constructive criticism, you shouldn't be posting.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by i-d-g View Post
    i've gotta say, i agree with landadel on this one.

these statements are contradictory to say the least. this is what can be confusing and pretty intimidating for users who are new to this forum. it's often hard to gauge the reaction to a post, and i see new users getting blasted from senior members over such trivial comments from time to time. this isn't an attack against faust, rather just something that i've noticed since i started posting here.

That being said, I'm not too fond of the Plokhov x Uniqlo collab. I think they could've fleshed it out with a wider array of materials. It looks more like a Uniqlo pajama line than a collab with Plokhov.
    Only on the surface. I didn't say I am going to run out and buy any of it. I didn't say they ARE good, just that they LOOK decent in photos on the internet.

Sorry, but I will continue to uphold standards on SZ, ESPECIALLY now that "goth ninja" has hit the mainstream and copycats and "get the look" labels proliferate.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Well, I don't mean that I got that hoodie just for the less price, I got that hoodie because I think it fits casual wear sometimes.

I'm a freshman dude in college so I don't earn that much as you guys, so I only have 2 pairs of RO, several shirts from him and some other brands. I cannot afford like $400 for a shirt like every week, I can only do that like once in 2 weeks so yeah. However, I have no problem with that, I'm willing to pay for the price because I really love their visions. My major is Fashion Merchandising so I learned much about how does the business work.

But once again, let's go back to the Helmut Lang thinggy, what do you guys think about the brand's garments for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Linhlev View Post
    I'm a freshman dude in college so I don't earn that much as you guys, so I only have 2 pairs of RO, several shirts from him and some other brands. I cannot afford like $400 for a shirt like every week, I can only do that like once in 2 weeks so yeah. However, I have no problem with that, I'm willing to pay for the price because I really love their visions. My major is Fashion Merchandising so I learned much about how does the business work.
    Damn, what part-time job do you have?