Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Geoffrey B. Small

...Meanwhile, back from Paris and would like to thank all the SZ'ers up there who I had the great pleasure to meet and talk to, including many first-timers as well as those I already know from previous meetings. I have just sent a special collection of pieces to IF in New York, and am thinking about writing up a little piece on the new work with some photos, if anyone is interested please let me know. If not, that's cool as we have our hands full here with more production, deliveries and the new women's collection for AW2010-11 to put together by the end of the month. Thanks as always
    Best wishes, Geoffrey

I meant to ask you if you still collaborate with IF. Glad that it's going well.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey B. Small View Post
    ... I have just sent a special collection of pieces to IF in New York, and am thinking about writing up a little piece on the new work with some photos, if anyone is interested please let me know.
    Totally interested. In both the photos of the new work and even more in your thinking about it.

^ im interested in seeing collection as well!

Default working on it

OK thanks, working on it, and yes Faust, my relationship with Jeannette and Soha at IF in New York goes way back to 1993 when they were one of the very first stores in the world to carry our then brand-new recycle design work, and am very thankful to them and their clientele to still have a chance to work together with them today in a very special way. This season, they will be the only exclusive point in North America with our work including quite a few world exclusive pieces, more soon...
    Best wishes, Geoffrey

Default Part 1 of 4

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 09-11-2014 at 04:27 AM.

Default part 2 of 4

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 09-11-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Default part 3 of 4

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 09-11-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 09-11-2014 at 04:31 AM.

Default part 4 of 4

thank you for viewing.

If you are in New York, please drop by the store, check out the pieces in person, and let me know how they work.

Best wishes to all, Geoffrey
    Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 09-11-2014 at 04:32 AM.

I will drop by sometime this week and file a report............

thanks again for sharing with us Geoffrey..........
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

you make beautiful jackets! I especially like LUJ10 and PXJ11

Quote Originally Posted by Avantster View Post

Geoffrey, thank you for showing me that there is hope somewhere in the 'system' of fashion.
    +1...the book above is looking good. I can see myself wearing some of this, i like the wrinkled jackets and really love that vest. Am really into stuff like the latter these days, have been gravitating towards more layered and rumpled looks, something comfortable to wear for a lifetime without any need for fuss or thought.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Really, really beautiful. Geoffrey -- can you say generally what sizes IF has of this collection?

Dear Stretcheroo, thanks for your kind message. In terms of sizes, in the men's pieces generally M,L with a few XL. In the women's generally 40-42 (xs-s) with some 44 (M). However, if there is a specific model, let me know and I can check the actual packlist and get back to you with the exact sizes we made and sent for them. Or you can contact the store directly: ifsoho@yahoo.com
    Hope this is helpful. Best wishes, Geoffrey

Beautiful! I love the short trench coat... going to enquire about it with IF right now.

Saw the stuff at IF today, and it's lovely. Monty, CALL. You will not get a reply by email from IF.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

The clothes look great, really like the new "incision cut" buttons. Thanks for sharing, Geoffrey, I hope to experience your work in person someday.

thanks for the tip faust... contacted IF... the trench is a women's piece... too bad cause it was a great price too!

Although I still find many of the pieces too "cute" for my taste, I am beginning to appreciate the general aesthetic and it's continuity. The white shirt towards the end is lovely.