Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: Geoffrey B. Small

Default (continued from preceding page) Geoffrey B. Small "secrets" in Paris

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 02-10-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Default (continued from above) Geoffrey B. Small "secrets" in Paris

Default (continued from above) Geoffrey B. Small "secrets" in Paris

credits and thanks --runway photography Guido Barbagelata with additional opera cape and finale
    view photographs from Cathedral Osaka/Ginza, Hues Fukuoka, Looq Zurich, Paris Roma and Yusuke
    Shiiki. Stage and set design by Paul Bradley studios UK. Sound & Light direction Maurice Giraud,
    Lumiere & Son Paris. models:
    Eric Sakai, Sergei, Omer, Yohan, Mark, Josef, Chan, Simon Gano,
    Alex Nestor, Pascal, Hadrien, Hayato June, Bran, Michael, Stylianos, Ahkim, Dramane Loup, Jeremy,
    Klaus William, Guilaume, Bart, Riley,Wonjung, Sebastien, Luka, Lucas, Cedric Dbn, Anthony Sicot,
    with many thanks to Studio KLRP in Paris. All shoes made by Giuseppe Rebesco at San Zenone di
    Ezzelini exclusively for Geoffrey B. Small. All clothes created by hand exclusively at the GBS Via
    Spalato Sartoria workrooms at Cavarzere Venezia.

Thanks for the amazing pictures. I have a pair of etp02 trousers but that suit looks like a more extreme version of the accident dye in the same Alashan cashmere? Also The patchwork trim cardigan is so storytelling.

I was thinking the exact same when I had read the description on instagram. By the way what size ETP02 do you have?

Master Geoffrey,
    you have gone into a realm where absolutely no one can come even close now. this is Pure Poetry,
    That Parka is all I want in life...............
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zfactorie, Fall2016 - 17 Up to 70% Off On All Stock

Quote Originally Posted by zamb View Post
    Master Geoffrey,
    you have gone into a realm where absolutely no one can come even close now. this is Pure Poetry,
    That Parka is all I want in life...............
    Thank you Zero, Mojo and especially Zam for those very kind words. It was great to see you in Paris after the show as well, thanks so much. Keep up the great work on your side of the pond. Cheers, Geoffrey