Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,144 of 1144

Thread: Geoffrey B. Small

Quote Originally Posted by Highsnobiety
    After all, its unsustainable business model rooted in weekly drops has encouraged a consumption cycle where last week’s purchase is no longer relevant only a week later, pressuring consumers to buy again.
    … like Highsnobiety’s monthly collaboration-drops consisting mostly of nylon are that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey B. Small
    A huge admission from some of the folks who have been pushing the idea from the beginning.
    I have a feeling this is a move solely based on the trend of ecological awareness. We can hope this article reaches at least a small percentage of their audience (the one that stills has the attention-span to read it) and maybe even makes them rethink their spending habits.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    … like Highsnobiety’s monthly collaboration-drops consisting mostly of nylon are that much better.

I have a feeling this is a move solely based on the trend of ecological awareness. We can hope this article reaches at least a small percentage of their audience (the one that stills has the attention-span to read it) and maybe even makes them rethink their spending habits.

Thanks for the comment. Couldn't agree more with you, NIckefuge. Nevertheless, it is a big admission.

In the meantime, we will continue our simple and steady effort that now spans 40 years, to really do something about sustainability.

And we will continue to invest in media that has and continues to speak out about real design and real issues pertaining to it.

In so doing, we happily present our new AW2019 lookbook campaign shot by Guido Barbagelata in Paris that we are now proudly running on SZ magazine's site (via our banner ad) as well as the upcoming issue of Many of Them coming out soon. We strongly believe it is important to help sustain the few independent media voices that are not simply commercial mouthpieces for corporation fashion and their trends, which now more than ever is becoming "sustainability" greenwashing. We encourage more of our independent designer and brand colleagues brethren to do the same...

Last edited by Geoffrey B. Small; 10-27-2019 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks again to everyone,
    Geoffrey & the team

Dear Geoffrey,

I've been meaning to make an inquiry with regards to a few menswear pieces that were featured in the beautiful 'Onion' FW19/20 collection showcased in Paris. I seem to recall that a few stand alone pictures of the garments were taken at the Paris Showroom by Cathedral which were of particular interest. I'm curious to know if perhaps any stores will be carrying these pieces in the coming months. I have attached URL links to their respective looks for your kind consideration.

Striped Shirt:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs3ZVK5H...=10bsjdwx0s55r

Similar fabric featured inner shirt:
    https://www.fashionmagazine.it/galle...6-detailp.jpeg

And this beautiful layering of shirt and vest:
    https://www.sz-mag.com/wp-content/up...itgeist-38.jpg

Fortunately I own a pair of OCP09 trousers which I feel will compliment the striped fabric of the shirt featured in the first two links