Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

Being shit seems to be a new virtue. Otherwise I have no explanation for what I see around me.

Yan, this leaves me speechless as well. Seems to be a far-fetched justification for something that she knew was wrong, but wasn't able to admit because it could reflect badly on her education.

Comment

• Yan
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Not an example of kindness. Shit people make shit world. Times like these I'd like to believe that karma is a bitch.
      I know its far from kindness but I didn't want to start a new thread as its not a SZ type subject but I was so shocked I needed to share it with my SZ buddies.

It breaks my heart that racism and bigotry are still flourishing in this so called rainbow society. In my case I firmly and directly blame the parents.

At least SZ seems to be free from prejudice apart from in the case of All Saints for which I concur

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

my local organic grocerer is always really nice to me..

last night after i left the store, i dropped and broke a glass bottle of lemonade and a carton of milk. the owner came out cleaned the sidewalk for me, went inside and gave me another bottle of lemonade, another carton of milk, and sent me off, no charge..

and every time i'm short a dollar or two, she spots me..

yeah she just made my xmas list..

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

that's awesome enders

you will never find that kind of easygoing grocer in Hong Kong. Maybe in a street market stall with whom you're already a long-term name-based customer...
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

usually, i go back the next day to pay her money i was short of and she would threaten to kick me out if i paid..and i would threaten to never come back if she didn't take my money..

it's very funny..

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

that kind of rapport is redolent of new york at its cinematic best
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• whitney
                • Dec 2009

once I left a planner on the bus and later that night I get a call from the bus driver letting me know he had it--when I got it back everything was intact including the 3 bills I had in the zipper compartment

a patient used to bring me a sandwich or some sort of food in a container from starbucks every time he visited. I don't know why, he doesn't work there but he also got me mini soda cans..

I was walking down the street and suddenly I get a tap on my back--apparently I dropped a twenty (was tucked in my back pocket) and he picked it up

my friend wanted to eat Korean so we went to
                this place that we've been to before, apparently I left my umbrella there the last time but I don't remember leaving it there yet on our way out this lady comes smiling at me and hands me my umbrella (it's one of those you can only get in hong kong kid cute print) and said I left it there a few months prior when I had lunched

that really blew me away
                you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

one time i lost my wallet in front of a best buy (electronics store) with close to 1,000 usd inside and all my credit cards and all. a few days later, i get a call from a local library saying that someone found my wallet and called the library to contact me. i ended up driving to a small dingy home to pick up my wallet. the family who found my wallet were so kind and i knew they could have used the money in my wallet too, but instead returned it to me. i ended up taking them out to dinner and had a great conversation with great people too!
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• sard.wonder
                    • Mar 2017

I wonder if anyone has any recent stories from these trying times we have been having in our world recently?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎