Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fade to Black
    • Sep 2008

i get my smokes at duty frees, pay somewhere in the ballpark of $15 USD a carton
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• svarturskali
      • Aug 2009

Gauloises or roll your owns for years and years, but 2 months without a cigarette. whew!

Comment

• Rech
        • Apr 2009

Davidoff in italy cost 4,50€ Marlboro 4,40€ the cheaper 3,70€.... not soo bad!

Comment

• bluespring
          • Jan 2009

Smoking Marlboro Black for a couple of months now. My greatest pleasure while walking to work in the morning :)

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by svarturskali View Post
            Gauloises or roll your owns for years and years, but 2 months without a cigarette. whew!
            2 months = you're past the 4 day mark, you are more or less a free man (sort of) for the rest of your life, just gotta keep a lid on it every time you get the jones...i do recommend full-length cigars when the urge ever strikes, but they are addictive too - just don't smoke em every day.
            www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• svarturskali
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
              2 months = you're past the 4 day mark, you are more or less a free man (sort of) for the rest of your life, just gotta keep a lid on it every time you get the jones...i do recommend full-length cigars when the urge ever strikes, but they are addictive too - just don't smoke em every day.
              yes, i do feel free. the odd pang happens every once in a while though. usually pretty easy to push under. i had quit for nearly a year before but started again after a rough patch and some good ol' self spite.

i realize there is no "finally free" safe zone since i was a smoker for so long and it was embedded in me so thoroughly. having "just one" when im out is a bad idea. i do agree that the odd long cigar can be nice and sometimes helpful.

and yes it is also good not to see any smoker bashing on this forum. there is no need for it. smoking can be a pleasure and it can be harmful. all our own choice to make. plus, telling people they should quit and telling them how "bad" it is only does harm to those who are considering quitting. the more the smoker inside feels threatened, the more you want to smoke.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

the points made in your last paragraph are all very good...to anyone I'd say, if you're going to put yourself in a vice tunnel that stretches to the grave whether on or off the wagon, better to have a smoke than to have a shot.
                www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• cryhavoc
                  • Jun 2008

These days I seem to only be smoking Djarum Blacks... Not sure who said that only Indonesians can smoke 'em but I seem to do ok. Although saying that I only seem to smoke when I'm having a drink... I admit though, the sugared paper is annoying. The supers are worse in my opinion though.

Comment

• Sergei_S
                    • Jan 2008

I prefer Benson&Hedges, which are hard to find in Moscow. Usually pick them in duty free stores.
                    That might sound weird but I smoke only 2 nights a week - friday and saturday )))
                    I got weapons

Comment

• homi
                      • Nov 2007

weird question but how is djarum even pronounced, i wanna try it
                      THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
                      Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                        • Feb 2008

Throwing out a bump for Nat Sherman, had them in NYC in Oct, 08, cannot stop
                        It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• cryhavoc
                          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by homi View Post
                          weird question but how is djarum even pronounced, i wanna try it
                          I (and the people at the stores) basically just pronounce it without the j, but I'm really doubtful that it's correct... If anyone could correct me that'd be coo'.

Comment

• homi
                            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Canaduh0415 View Post
                            Throwing out a bump for Nat Sherman, had them in NYC in Oct, 08, cannot stop
                            i had a nat sherman menthol best menthol i ever had, dopeee
                            THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
                            Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• cda6
                              • Aug 2009

Seven Stars

If ever in Japan try "seven stars". When I was a model my manager there said they are "the badass cigarettes in Japan".
                              "What Remains is Future..."

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

Yeah, I second Seven Stars. Not kidding, but when I saw DJ Krush live a longgg time ago I caught his pack of seven stars on the stage. Never had 'em though. There are a couple other good cigarettes from Japan that are hard to find. I can't remember their name, but I remember searching every smoke shop online and could find them nowhere. I know one opened up in a slide box. ?? Mild Sevens are great.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎