Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viv1984viv
    • Feb 2008

any uk guys out there recommend some decent cigarillos ( or similar ) I'm an ex smoker and just fancy something to taste and munch on whilst enjoying a book an a drink, anything awesome I should track down??
    Notes from the Vomitorium - The Nerve Of It -

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

Quit cigarettes for good and feels great not to be chained to this need any more any time I get off a long boat ride or finish writing something.

viv 1984 cigarillos may not be a good option as due to their easy length can easily make you puffing away at an entire box in one sitting before you know it. How about a full length cigar, or at least a short one every now and then. I know the nicotine still sticks to your mouth and one cigar is something like a pack of cigarettes but without inhaling and all the other junk it's easier to feel better about it. Maybe start with a Montecristo No. 4 or 5, or the Petit Edmundo if you want something a bit more substantial feeling in your hand.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• viv1984viv
        • Feb 2008

FtB - good point, last thing I want to do is start smoking frequently - I've been looking at Nubs - apparently they last a good hour so, these maybe worth a try. I don't know why but long cigars feel a little daunting for me, I dont want to be overly aware or conscious of what I'm smoking, so something I'm happy handling is important... weird I know.
        Notes from the Vomitorium - The Nerve Of It -

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

yeah i understand how a cigar can lead to self consciousness...the ones I mentioned are small and discreet in the realm of cigars, like a cigarillo with slightly more substance to the eye and hand.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Fenix
            • Aug 2010

Viv, try the Arturo Fuente Short Story. I'd recommend them to anyone and it seems to fit what you're looking for.
            Originally posted by hausofblaq
            Grow up.

Comment

• sCrAtChy
              • Oct 2009

This is one of the most premium cigarette in the world. It has a very heavy taste. Only can get it in China though as far as I know of. But feels like heaven.

People are known to stand in line in stores even before they open to get a chance to snag a carton of Panda cigarettes.

Notice the extra long filter of Panda cigarettes. Also notice the authenticity code that can only be seen with an ultraviolet light. This confirms that your Panda cigarettes are authentic.

Comment

• rainy day
                • Aug 2011

I have never tried smoking e-cig.
                It actually tastes like a cigarette?

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

^ haha, not at all.
                  I don't really get it. I just stopped again after smoking up to 2 packs a day. I never get any cravings or the need to hold a black metal stick with a blue light at the end when I stop. I just don't want to smoke anymore, end of story. And I know myself well enough to anticipate me starting again within the next year. Anyway, either you do it right or you just leave it. My opinion.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• rainy day
                    • Aug 2011

Now I'm treating myself. I have a problem with coughing. It is a lung disease.

I'm trying to quit, but it is very difficult to accomplish. So,I want to know that it is going to be used instead of cigarettes?

Comment

• rainy day
                      • Aug 2011

Before I had a problem with the lung disease. I've been smoking about 2.5 packs a day.
                      Now try to reduce smoking to 1.5 per day.

Comment

• shah
                        • Jul 2009

this thread makes me want to smoke......

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                        But now when I se a smoker, I pity them...I have yet to meet a smoker who is glad they started.
                        it seems smoking is the only habit for which there is unanimous agreement between those who engage and those who don't that it is not really such a great thing to be doing...

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
                        any smokers ever tried switching to you know what and then quitting that?
                        haha best advice -- leave cigs for a more potent drug

even if a smoker cuts down on 4 packs a week, assuming $5/pack (no clue if that's really the market), after a year you have $1k in your pocket = jump on the harnden train and get yourself a linen

Comment

• bryantyj
                          • Jun 2010

Panda Cig! Now I'm curious! Where can I get a proxy for damn Panda ha?

Comment

• bryantyj
                            • Jun 2010

e cig

I have tried e cigs but honestly I feel that it might bite me in the ass in years to come if I were to change to it. I know its artificial but all I can say it really feels ARTIFICIAL!

Comment

• PPK
                              • Oct 2011

I tried to quit many times. But I have to go back to smoke it every time.
                              The wind changed directions. But the soul never changes.

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

e-cig is shit for me. I respect everyone who may like it but i prefer quit smoking than doing this thing. Anyway i smoke 8-10 cigs per day maybe less, it depends on the day really. I love tobacco.
                                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎