• matglenn
    • Jun 2016

@faust
    Don't do it! It's a trap

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Yes, I googled and it seems like a pretty common scam. Got four more of the same. Boo...
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 13we2
        • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Sooo, I am selling an old camera on Craigslist, but the buyer wants me to ship it and pay through PayPal. He's offering $100 over my asking price to cover shipping and PayPal fees. Sounds a bit too good to be true. What if he receives it and makes a bogus excuse and files a PayPal claim? How much recourse do I realistically have if I did not sell through eBay.
        I don't understand. What's his plan? Keep the camera and tell PayPal he hasn't received it but gets a refund?

Comment

• savant
          • Jul 2011

ryudy (Grailed) or Andy Ryu (Facebook) living in Auckland, New Zealand

I sold a CH ring to him in February, delivered on 27th February.

Now, after about 5.5 months (PayPal dispute is about 180 days), he has raised a dispute saying my item is fake.

What can I do about this ? Any advise ?

Quite frustrating

Comment

• Campe92
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by savant View Post
            ryudy (Grailed) or Andy Ryu (Facebook) living in Auckland, New Zealand

I sold a CH ring to him in February, delivered on 27th February.

Now, after about 5.5 months (PayPal dispute is about 180 days), he has raised a dispute saying my item is fake.

What can I do about this ? Any advise ?

Quite frustrating
            Have you sold it through grailed? i mean with all the fees (both paypal and grailed) if yes i think there's nothing he can do to have back his money since as you can imagine 5.5 months are a lot for a saying that the ring is fake. So, if he opened a dispute through paypal, provide them all the documents you have about the shipping etc. i'm quite sure u will win the dispute
            "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• TravMcGold
              • Mar 2021

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
              Quick update: got my money back. They (Grailed Nico) finally started answering my emails and within a few hours had the fee back into my account again. Was a bit of a hassle, but in the end they took care of the issue in a good manner.
              Yeah, I see those eCommerce projects are doing well during this pandemic, but I don't see what will happen when all of this will come to a logic end. I mean, I understand that there are still places like eBay and AliExpress, but people are suffocating now from the desire of going to buy something offline.

Comment

• TravMcGold
                • Mar 2021

Yeah, I see those eCommerce projects are doing well during this pandemic, but I don't see what will happen when all of this will come to a logic end. I mean, I understand that there are still places like eBay and AliExpress, but people are suffocating now from the desire of going to buy something offline. Anyway, if you own now an online store you can use this plugin from magento 2 helpdesk in order to maintain the popularity of your website and, why not, to grow it. It’s nothing surprising now that instead of labour, people are choosing the smart ways.
                Last edited by TravMcGold; 03-16-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎