Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

he needs a cigarette shoved in his eye and a stethoscope put in his ears so he can hear his own heart race with fear

Comment

• cmitso412
      • Feb 2010

i'm coming for him

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by awlouie View Post
        Here's what I received from pp recently:

Dear XXX,

We recently changed our pricing so that all PayPal customers can receive money from friends and family within the US for free. PayPal merchants receiving money as payment for a purchase, continue to incur fees.
        We’re not sure if you are aware of this, but we noticed that some of your customers are sending you personal payments for purchases.
        Has anybody out of the US been able to send money as gift/personal payment without incurring the 4% fee these past months? Everytime I've used it, I've always had to pay the fee. But from the sounds of it not everybody has paid it.

Yeah cmitso brick his face!

Comment

• nictan
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
          Has anybody out of the US been able to send money as gift/personal payment without incurring the 4% fee these past months? Everytime I've used it, I've always had to pay the fee. But from the sounds of it not everybody has paid it.

Yeah cmitso brick his face!
          do you mean using existing paypal funds or paying through credit card?

ive always had to pay the fee as i dont have any funds in my paypal. i use a linked debit card all the time

Comment

• kuugaia
            • Feb 2010

So you don't have to pay the gift 4% fee if you have funds inside your account? Mine works on a debit basis too but sometimes I have funds in there from sales...yet I'm quite sure I still get charged the gift 4%.

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Here is a list of fees for international money transfer and here are the fees for domestic.

Transfers are free domestically if you have a paypal balance to cover the amount you're sending.

I think internationally they always charge because of the exchange rates. But they'll justify any fee somehow.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• nictan
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                So you don't have to pay the gift 4% fee if you have funds inside your account? Mine works on a debit basis too but sometimes I have funds in there from sales...yet I'm quite sure I still get charged the gift 4%.
                oh since as beardown quoted, i guess we all gotta pay irregardless with funds or not. initially i thought it was only cos i paid via CC

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                Here is a list of fees for international money transfer and here are the fees for domestic.

Transfers are free domestically if you have a paypal balance to cover the amount you're sending.

I think internationally they always charge because of the exchange rates. But they'll justify any fee somehow.
                LOL @ exchange rate as excuse. when they already siphon off so much from foreign exchange rates. so they're charging for earning our money?

but yea. agree that they'll justify the fee somehow.

Comment

• kuugaia
                  • Feb 2010

Thanks for the link beardown, was of lots of help.

PayPal dodgy exchange rate. Paypal fee. Customs fee. Credit card foreign exchange fee. All these mother fuckers go die! DIE!

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

^ hahahaha. in fact im about to make a purchase off LVR. but damn, the accompanying fees account for nearly 1/3 of the item's price. import tax + shipping + fees etc

Comment

• droogist
                      • Sep 2006

Just filed my first "Significantly Not as Described" dispute today. I had no idea they made fake CdG Evergreen, but they do.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cmitso412 View Post
                        i'm coming for him
                        I had this happen to me once, I saw from the tracking that something was delivered but lost the claim as they didn't even seem to care about overseas tracking at the time. the money was returned and I was left with nothing.

I basically bombarded the guy with e-mails threathening to call the local police (I looked up the contact details for his district and included them) as well as file a report with the IC3 unless he returned my money or the item immediately. after about two weeks, I was surprised to get the package back. so who knows, might be worth trying.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                          Just filed my first "Significantly Not as Described" dispute today. I had no idea they made fake CdG Evergreen, but they do.
                          believe they make fake CDG everything nowadays.
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jgan85
                            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                            man that's horrible.. if i may, could we have the seller's (ebay i presume?) details and item description? wouldn't want to get caught out by a fake.

J
                            ________
                            Pregnant asian
                            Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• droogist
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jgan85 View Post
                              man that's horrible.. if i may, could we have the seller's (ebay i presume?) details and item description? wouldn't want to get caught out by a fake.

J
                              Actually the seller has thus far been cooperating and seems decent enough; he says it was an honest mistake, and for the time being I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he turns out to be a scammer or relists the item, or anything like it, I'll be sure to name his ass all over the place.

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

droogist, i sincerely hope this works out for you, its such a crappy feeling when this kind of thing happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎