• Jun 2009

nope i dont , shit are we suposed to ? yikes lol

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      nope i dont , shit are we suposed to ? yikes lol
      i never did before.

but i netted around 10k on ebay/various paypal sales that went into my checking account, and my parents told me i had to or prepared for a huge audit 10 years down the line with huge interests... so i think i will. fuck this.
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

hmmm idk much bout that shit however i think deposits of like 10k + in ur checking accounts are supposed to get taxed , like when i get deposits in sums like that i think they get taxed or some shit honestly dont remember specifics on that but i kno 10k is like the magic #

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

hmmm idk much bout that shit however i think deposits of like 10k + in ur checking accounts are supposed to get taxed , like when i get deposits in sums like that i think they get taxed or some shit honestly dont remember specifics on that but i kno 10k is like the magic #
          great! hahah

but when you say taxed -- you mean you declared the money --> taxed, correct?
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

well see haha i didnt declare anythin BUT i was told that deposits of 10k or more will get taxed or should , somethin bout it bein considered income at that point even if its just like a gift from someone .

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

well see haha i didnt declare anythin BUT i was told that deposits of 10k or more will get taxed or should , somethin bout it bein considered income at that point even if its just like a gift from someone .
              fuck it, i'm just gonna declare it. waste of time now, but may save me some hassle from the gov in future years. thanks jogu

Comment

• ironman
                • Apr 2008

did you transfer that $10,000 all at once? i think that's the case that jogu is saying the amount gets taxed

i think you're alright if it was over the course of a year. and i think it's pretty safe to safe you're not gonna get audited

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                  did you transfer that $10,000 all at once? i think that's the case that jogu is saying the amount gets taxed

i think you're alright if it was over the course of a year. and i think it's pretty safe to safe you're not gonna get audited
                  nah, not all once. various sums. i know chances are nothing will happen... but i never really played well against chances haha.
                  i was just wondering if people here declared gains/losses to the irs...

Comment

• nakata
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

fuck pp! just received the email from pp. they announced that they may have to disable your ability to receive personal payments, and then you will pay fees for all money received through PayPal.

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                      • Oct 2009

How long after receiving these payment?

Comment

• jgan85
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                        fuck pp! just received the email from pp. they announced that they may have to disable your ability to receive personal payments, and then you will pay fees for all money received through PayPal.
                        they do that if the vast majority of payments received in the past ?3? months are personal payments from different sources.
                        ________
                        Colorado medical marijuana
                        Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

nakata, so paypal is charging you the fee for previous transactions too or just future transactions?

Comment

• nakata
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2009

idk yet! they just announced if they still continue to see such activity after 14 days (from the day i received their email or what). they may have to disable my ability to receive personal payments, and then i will pay fees for all money received through PayPal. i hate pp so much. i still have another(2nd) payment from a member for rick leather jacket.......i should tell him about it and let figure out what's the best way.

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

just tell him to pay the normal purchase way. it's only 4% or less than that maybe...

Comment

• nakata
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                                just tell him to pay the normal purchase way. it's only 4% or less than that maybe...
                                i guess i have to do that way. i'm wondering that has anyone here received the same email yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎