X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

A Détacher S/S 2010 New York

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• laika
      • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
            • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Hmmm, not too keen on this, except maybe a look or two in the latter part of the show. I could see why you find it appealing though - it'd probably be very easy to mix with VB and other things like that.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Hmmm, not too keen on this, except maybe a look or two in the latter part of the show. I could see why you find it appealing though - it'd probably be very easy to mix with VB and other things like that.
                  Actually, I don't find it personally appealing (as a consumer), although I do think her shop is lovely and she makes wonderful accessories.

What impressed me is how professional it looks for such a small niche label. There are a lot of different and distinctive elements here--patterns, colors, crochet, knits, etc.--and she made them all work together, effortlessly. It's rare to see so much range and coherence in one collection, even from some of the bigger designers we discuss here. So yeah, i was impressed. It doesn't remind me of VB; maybe of a quiet, more elegant Marni.

i suppose when it comes to clothes for the opposite sex, it can be even harder to disassociate what we like from what's just good.

Comment

• mamaboy
                    • Mar 2008

fases r horrible
                    but what started out as business has quickley turned to pleasure

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎