• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by sinnedk View Post
    do you own a pair?
    no he probably doesn't, but he does not have to own them to tell you about them.

They are some of the best made boots on the market, without naming names i can tell you that they are up their with the best names you can think of.

Carpe makes the best made boots in our market if I may say so and construction wise they are as good as carpes,
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Magic1 View Post
      If you read the previous page or two, you'll find out that they are very good boots.
      high quality leather (may be guidi, not sure), good laces, high quality zipper (excella, which guidi uses), and good construction. And very comfortable. certainly as good as guidi.
      models from SS11 and earlier use chunky gunmetal grey beer tab style YKK zips with deer skin pulls, which I personally prefer as they are more subtle than the shiny Excella zips they currently use.

the leather, construction and comfort of my highlanders is impeccable.

Comment

• falconchan
        • Feb 2011

kind of Chinese elements in it.
        Background Ecucation make me sick.

Comment

• TITAN
          • Jun 2012

article about In Aisce upcoming film collaboration in "Days of Gray"

Sruli Recht paper masks are also used in the film. I'm interested ..

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by sinnedk View Post
            anyone have experience with the In Aisce "LOW BOOT IN TAR", or any in aisle boots? how do the compare to augsta, guidi, ma+?
            I got a pair of "low boot in tar" and i can't say better about than Zamb and Magic1.

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

InAisce and Layer-O

Italian shoe artisan Alessio Zero has applied traditional Italian craftsmanship to the InAisce FW 13/14 boots and shoes. With the form based on a turn-of-the-century Pacific Northwest logging boot, old-world Italian and American aesthetics merge in the fast-forward context of the collection.

Source : InAisce facebook page.
              Last edited by Crowzer; 12-22-2012, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkbydesign
                  • Sep 2010

Killer construction, as always, and the felted wrap looks great.

Also, the movement on this piece (or pieces) looks beautiful in motion.

Comment

• gettoasty
                    • Apr 2012

Was hoping that video would feature this look:

Nevertheless, it was cool to see some of the pieces in motion. When the model threw what seemed like to me a blanket of some sort over his front, I thought the video was edited with some graphics, but I am thinking it is just the way the camera captured the detail of it all (correct me if I'm wrong).

Second viewing, I believe they sped up certain parts of the video when the garment was in motion to give it the extra visual appeal / effect e.g. darkbydesign's photo for instance.

Comment

• i-d-g
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by gettoasty View Post
                      Nevertheless, it was cool to see some of the pieces in motion. When the model threw what seemed like to me a blanket of some sort over his front, I thought the video was edited with some graphics, but I am thinking it is just the way the camera captured the detail of it all (correct me if I'm wrong).

Second viewing, I believe they sped up certain parts of the video when the garment was in motion to give it the extra visual appeal / effect e.g. darkbydesign's photo for instance.
                      They actually reversed the two clips showing movement (i.e. what darkbydesign posted, and the "blanket" clip). It makes movement look like it defies gravity, and almost dream-like.
                      “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• shima
                        • Jan 2009

My Gaelic isn't really fluent. I love this brand, but how is it pronounced?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

in-eye-ska
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• i-d-g
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by shima View Post
                            My Gaelic isn't really fluent. I love this brand, but how is it pronounced?
                            “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• ian+
                              • Dec 2011

Jona interviewed by Carla Seipp
                              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• phiman
                                • Dec 2011

very much looking forward to the InAisce/ Layer-0 footwear collab. love the shape of these derbies

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎