Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: InAisce

I sized up 1 for the Highlanders. the later IAxL0 boots and derbies fit TTS.

Because this thread needs to be updated. Two recent developments!

IA Particles launched and is InAisces webstore for some of their current stuff + samples. It looks really interesting and they're going to be adding more. According to them it will primarily be more recent stuff. (2012+ probably)

And this weekend there's a sample sale for InAisce at a secret location. I'm sure there are other people besides me who can't make it. Anyone planning on going/wanting to proxy?

Either way, interesting stuff has been happening with this brand and this thread has been dead. IA Particles could be very huge!

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Watched the last Hunger Games yesterday, and there is a bunch of InAisce clothes in it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

DEAR FRIENDS:

After some wonderful years creating conceptual clothing, I have decided to retire the InAisce label. I began it, without much thought or intention, as canvas on which to experiment, and I never imagined it would grow to what it became. Now, the canvas is full, and it's time for me put it away to make space for something significant.

I have spent the past two years developing a groundbreaking design methodology and innovative model that I believe will be a powerful vehicle for change. Although I can't yet share it publicly, I am looking for partners of all stripes as I try to get this ship off the ground. Whether you are interested in learning more, joining the movement, or just offering a few words, I would love to hear from you: jona@jonasees.com

I hope you'll stay tuned.

:jona

Well it's been a fun ride. Thanks for everything Jona.

figured it was inevitable at this point but was still hoping beyond hope that we would see one more collection.

A good idea would be also that Jona reissues some of his previous Inaisce items(as he did with the windwalker with a better price in pre-sale). If we all ask him? Or is it just a dream?

Actually which Inaisce items are to be found in the Hunger Games movie? I also watched them and google to find out but it is not explicit

Quote Originally Posted by Olivier Paris View Post
    Actually which Inaisce items are to be found in the Hunger Games movie? I also watched them and google to find out but it is not explicit
    One of the rebel leaders, a black woman, wears some things. I remember the shawl.

I am sure Jona still makes custom orders, but I doubt it will cost you less.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I stumbled upon this brand way too late, its disappointing. Jona makes amazing clothes, might just have to grab whats left off his site.

Quote Originally Posted by StolenBread View Post
    I stumbled upon this brand way too late, its disappointing. Jona makes amazing clothes, might just have to grab whats left off his site.
    EYN VAS - Has anyone had a chance to check out the new garments? Where are they manufactured? What can you share in regards to the quality of these?

Quote Originally Posted by julian_doe View Post
    EYN VAS - Has anyone had a chance to check out the new garments? Where are they manufactured? What can you share in regards to the quality of these?
    I have the merino/cashmere beanie. Made in Nepal. Feels nice, very light and comfy. Doesn't feel super delicate, but the yarn is definitely thin. Maybe don't wear it to the moshpit.

I have the same beanie and the Umu Pant. The latter is made in New York. I've been wearing the beanie practically daily and the pants quite regularly. The pants are comfy and super lightweight but don't feel terribly delicate. I'm looking forward to the footwear as my old Windwalkers are about worn the hell through.

Thanks, Lohikaarme and croatoan!

It sounds like manufacturing is "ethical", I might invest in some comfortable trousers for summer. Thanks, SZ!

I saw a facebook name change from InAisce to Eyn Vas. I guess we are getting closed to see something new. Im super curious.

Since this thread was bumped I thought I'd also mention I've been wearing a pair of the Omnis shoes pretty heavily for a while now and really like them.

Several Eyn Vas pieces in heavy rotation for me - along with a few from InAisce. The shirts and ouroboros pants are fantastic in their multiple iterations.