X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • polishmike
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
    my favorite piece was what i think was a cloak made of burlap-like material with an unfinished and exposed hem that looked like a mohawk. good stuff.
    that was my favorite as well. i would buy it on the spot if it would be possible. material felt almost like sandpaper.

Comment

• Diamond Dog
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by DHC View Post
      In Aisce F/W10.11 - Grey Heart Leaking

This looks beyond sick!
      "Without music, life would be a mistake" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• ronin
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

Can't say anything about the garments but I'm really digging the theme and inspiration of the collection as you explain it, interest. I may love the feel and personality (sounds stupid but can't find another word for it right now, I'm a bit drunk) of ancient clothing, but when it comes to contemporary historical inspiration I admire garments which respect the aging aesthetic without being treated to mimicry roughness and deterioration. I see a technical prowess in keeping high quality standards while achieving a time worn appearance.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

the SZ NY team headed by the Faust Boss got a preview of the upcoming Collection yesterday..............Personally I was really impressed with the new collection for Spring 2011.
          Jona's aesthetic is really different from mine, but there are some pieces that i am really looking to get for myself for spring...................

trust me guys, this season is going to be impressive. the guy and his team is working really hard and it shows in the work. as a fellow designer and friend I am really happy for him.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Agreed with Zam. It looked great. SZ will get first dibs on images as soon as they are available.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• clay
              • Sep 2006

Yeah heard it was great. Looking forward to you guys posting soon!

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Here are the S/S 11 images, courtesy of In Aisce. Enjoy and hello from Paris.

Last edited by Faust; 06-27-2010, 10:08 AM.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BBSCCP
                    • Feb 2010

wow!! very strong pieces with an intelligent design! looks stunning. Did you have the chance to handle them in person?

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                      wow!! very strong pieces with an intelligent design! looks stunning. Did you have the chance to handle them in person?

Yes, we had the chance of handling them in person, Faust tried some stuff on and they really do fit great , my favorites were the black jacket in the third Pic and the Coat jona himself is wearing.

I couldn't try anything on as i am too fat/sexy the samples
                      I have already placed my order for the boot in the middle......

Faust, I think you spelled the name incorrectly in your post........hope you are having a great time in Paris
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• BBSCCP
                        • Feb 2010

thanks for the feedback, zamb!

you are right, the coat and boots are really great! But I also do like the pants and jackets. Makes me really want to try on those pieces!

Comment

• clay
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                          thanks for the feedback, zamb!

you are right, the coat and boots are really great! But I also do like the pants and jackets. Makes me really want to try on those pieces!
                          Wow! I heard about the stuff but this blows away what I had in mind. I absolutely love it! The Boots are great. The pants are ill!!! The clean restraint! Shit this is DOPE. I'd wear this over many brands posted here!!

I think his vision is strong and distinct!!!

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Great encounter

I've met Jona, In Aisce's designer, at his Parisian showroom and I've been impressed both by the man and his work - as many others here.
                            Since Im' leaving tonight for one week, I can develop now, but will write something more substantial on his work when I'll be back next week.

But I won't leave without sharing some of the pictures I've taken.
                            I usually don't like to focus on the designer as a person (his background, his psychology, his intentions, etc.), since I think that one's work have to speak by itself, but since Jona and his work are deeply entwined, I'll show some pics of himself as well.
                            And trust me, this guy designs from the bottom of his heart - and his soul.

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀