Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The best fashion design schools in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by annarosy View Post
    Central Saint Martins is a good option for you to study fashion design
    how hard is it to get into?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosseh View Post
    how hard is it to get into?
    Also interested

Quote Originally Posted by annarosy View Post
    Central Saint Martins is a good option for you to study fashion design
    Please elaborate.

I think social networking sites may help you.

this thread is getting cancerous
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Can you tell me why bunka fashion college is rated as tier 2? Because BUnka has produced many successful designers(ofcourse successful doesn't mean anything. Also I am taking a short course in Bunka this summer so I really dont know how Bunk really is untill I really experience it.

Bunka ofcourse is not the only institute where you can study fashion. I am also thinking of applying to Central Saint Martins.

what is your question? I attend bunka [graduating next semester]
    and I can answer your questions if you wish, I am not one for writing lengthy paragraphs about school though.

edit:
    I am also one of the only westerners attending school, in my year there is exactly myself as the only male non asian foreigner, and about 3-4 females russian, german, khazak.

In the last 3 years there were 2 other male foreigners who were 1 year above me, swedish and some other dude not sure.

I am pretty sure I am the most qualified person on the board to discuss bunka fashion college with.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    what is your question? I attend bunka [graduating next semester]
    and I can answer your questions if you wish, I am not one for writing lengthy paragraphs about school though.

edit:
    I am also one of the only westerners attending school, in my year there is exactly myself as the only male non asian foreigner, and about 3-4 females russian, german, khazak.

In the last 3 years there were 2 other male foreigners who were 1 year above me, swedish and some other dude not sure.

I am pretty sure I am the most qualified person on the board to discuss bunka fashion college with.
    I wanted to send you a private message but it seems that there is an error "TriggerDiscipline has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Can I send over a few questions about Bunka?
    I love beautiful melodies, telling me terrible things.
    My Music: https://soundcloud.com/iamanton

I have been on the fence about moving to Berlin recently and I wish to study fashion for a year there before moving on to another school ( which im not yet certain of which one Ill choose ). Does anyone know of any school which has preparing-courses in fashion in Berlin? Like a one year study where I can get the basics. I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to pattern-making, sewing, draping etcetc but think I would need more to get into the bigger schools.
    Also, I only speak Swedish and English!
    Thank you for any answers!