Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's All a Blur to Them (Dressing across genders)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

No, I need to get back to grading the last few papers before the last class tomorrow...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• marco-von
      • Feb 2009

I prayed to jesus tonight faust and he whispered back that he will do them for you if you just put a 1st class stamp and give it to the nearest pigeon. He'll get adam to get them back to you by morning , seemingly eve's out at a christmas work party so he's got a bit of spare time on his hands.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Thanks, but he could not have told you that because I am Jewish (and a hardcore atheist to boot), so I am going to hell.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• LittleTombo
          • Mar 2009

Zamb:
          I was merely explaing why I didn't see any problem in dressing like you want to. No boundaries holding you back. No uniforms as you so poetically put it yourself.I'm sorry if that seems rehearsed to you too.

I dunno what else I can say..I thought the original idea of this thread was to discuss the way people choose to dress nowadays without their biologial attire holding them back.
          Then somehow it turned into the question if gays should have the same rights as you do to be married in a christian church. You made fun of people wanting the same rights as you yourself are enjoying. Yet, you get offended by the word fag. You put the murderings of coloured people over the murderings og homosexuals, as non-comparable.

With my belief of christianity being closely linked to paganism I don't feel safe to discuss that with you. What's the point of having a discussion with you when you already claim to know that I'm wrong? And can prove it with quotations in your very old book. You've basically already stigmaticed me as a liar before I've presented what I know about this subject to you. Do you really think that I'm the one using some covering veil here?

--
          genevieveryoko: Of course it is simplifying the matter but it shouldn't be that hard to comprehend either: +/ - black/white ying/yang masculine/feminine!
          -Comming from a girl who compares the lifestyle of homosexuals with the lifestyle of weedsmokers.Please chill and go queer book yourself.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by LittleTombo View Post
            genevieveryoko: Of course it is simplifying the matter but it shouldn't be that hard to comprehend either: +/ - black/white ying/yang masculine/feminine!
            -Comming from a girl who compares the lifestyle of homosexuals with the lifestyle of weedsmokers.Please chill and go queer book yourself.
            Oh, I was merely referring to Zamb's reference to Rastafarianism...it really had nothing to do with homosexuals, and was definitely tangential. I'm not here to argue for/against gay rights; I'm without a doubt for them, and for human rights in general, and animal rights; nor do I agree with Zamb, but I respect his opinion as well as his intention to try to logically understand what you are saying.
            http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎