• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Noel95
    • Oct 2009

Misomber Nuan SS10

• XenoX101
    • Dec 2008

I like the tunic style tank and that jacket has a fantastic shoulderline and nice arms, wonder what the idea is behind the leather bag/thing.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by JoniF
      The styling, lighting, and quality of the photos make it difficult to discern details.
      Exactly. This is not a magazine editorial, people - we want to see the clothes.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I don't know about yours, but mine is purely constructive criticism.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

I agree with Faust. I now utterly detest presentations that don't allow you to properly judge a collection. If you can't see the clothes well, what's the point?
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

this is one of the main problems i have with many of today's newer designers,
            there is so much focus on mood, and aesthetics that the quality of the clothing and the efforts to present so that the viewers can see the actual "work" becomes lost in the middle of it all...................

I want to see pockets, seams, fit, details etc............. and the end of the day, that what I am going to get in a purchase......
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
              I agree with Faust. I now utterly detest presentations that don't allow you to properly judge a collection. If you can't see the clothes well, what's the point?
              really? last time i checked a runway show i couldn't see shit.. i think the fashion industry makes a metaphorical living by wearing and selling garters, hidden under all their crap photography
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                really? last time i checked a runway show i couldn't see shit.. i think the fashion industry makes a metaphorical living by wearing and selling garters, hidden under all their crap photography
                stop checking out the models and concentrate on the clothes next time

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• move_ment
                  • Feb 2009

I came across this label yesterday. I was initially under the 'just another ninja brand' impression, but then went through the past collections to find they have been around since AW05. Seems to be consistent and directional from day one, while showing some nice design qualities.

The website http://www.misombernuan.com/ has less obscure images.
                  Last edited by move_ment; 11-26-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• JoniF
                    • May 2009

They even have better photos.

Comment

• fightattack
                      • Mar 2009

Here's a direct link to their photos (which are stupidly embedded in a SWF)

http://www.misombernuan.com/ivan05g.swf

Comment

• XenoX101
                        • Dec 2008

There are some nice pieces, but others make me think the designer suffers from fabric cut&paste-itis.

Comment

• Darklands
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

the AW 2010 collection of Misomber Nuan will be arriving in Darklands tomorrow and up online within a day or two afterwards.

Find a selection of our designers in the three designated sections of our website: Darklands, darklands-x and .03.

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

not to sound like an asshole, but how many more labels that look exactly like this are required? Starting to think eric glennie was on to something by being markedly different.

Comment

• Darklands
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2008

images of the exclusive, debut Misomber Nuan Collection (self #01) are now online. you be the judge. but after seeing them in person and trying them on . . . i can tell you, that they are stunning.

Find a selection of our designers in the three designated sections of our website: Darklands, darklands-x and .03.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎