• morsto
    • Nov 2008

Are you doing rings again, Chinorlz?
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• BBYY
      • Mar 2008

Congratulations, that hoodie looks really nice.
      Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• cro426
        • Dec 2006

Glad to see you kept with it!

Comment

• Chim
          • Dec 2006

I've had a chance to preview the collection, it is truly something special. The hoodie feels and fits fantastic, it really comes alive on the human form, which is something to be expected from a person as familiar with the human anatomy as Albert is.

Comment

• rudo
            • Feb 2009

I'm definitely looking forward to see the rest of the collection.

Comment

• Pinoy
              • Dec 2006

if albert's previous work as well as current hoodie is any indication, i'm VERY interested in seeing the rest of the collection! :)

Comment

• Spencer
                • Feb 2007

Excellent news! Really looking forward to seeing the evolution of the line (and of course adding something to my closet in the process hopefully)

Comment

• Macro
                  • Apr 2008

Congrats, Albert! Looking forward to seeing the rest of it! Just discovered Batik recently, and psyched to hear you experimenting with such a beautiful technique!
                  every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

well, I've seen (some of) the collection, and I can tell you all that is really great, lots of interesting details, textures etc. and as for quality, yes you can tell good construction sometimes from pictures, and I personally believe that the pieces that I have seen in the images I have, are really well made..........as someone he has always shared with and asked advice of I am really proud of what he has been able to do, considering the intensity of medical school.
                    My hope for him now is that he will find good production people to carry on hos work and extend it to those whom it deserves to reach.

Keep up the good work my friend, I am proud of you!
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• nutty07
                      • Jul 2008

I like to see some shirts to be done by you. So I can be one of your customers. You works are not only genius but marvelous.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

yo, albert, stop teasing us already! post up some pix.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          yo, albert, stop teasing us already! post up some pix.

Haha Im working on it! May be able to do the collection shoot this weekend. Been ill the last couple of days compounded with surgery rotation makes things even busier!

Thanks again everyone and thanks for the kind words Zamb!!!!

Photography for the first photo and the upcoming shots are/will bedone by Chim. The man is a true professional!
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• yffet
                            • Aug 2009

Cant wait seeing it.

I just cant imagine how hard it could be to handle both medical school and colateral project.
                            Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              Haha Im working on it! May be able to do the collection shoot this weekend. Been ill the last couple of days compounded with surgery rotation makes things even busier!

Thanks again everyone and thanks for the kind words Zamb!!!!

Photography for the first photo and the upcoming shots are/will bedone by Chim
                              . The man is a true professional!
                              the doctor helping the doctor.............the way to go
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• delphine
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                well, I've seen (some of) the collection, and I can tell you all that is really great, lots of interesting details, textures etc. and as for quality, yes you can tell good construction sometimes from pictures, and I personally believe that the pieces that I have seen in the images I have, are really well made..........as someone he has always shared with and asked advice of I am really proud of what he has been able to do, considering the intensity of medical school.
                                My hope for him now is that he will find good production people to carry on hos work and extend it to those whom it deserves to reach.

Keep up the good work my friend, I am proud of you!
                                I would have to pretty strongly contest this, although you did qualify your statement with "sometimes". You can't usually see things like stitch count or what's going on inside or how a stitch is finished, etc. unless the rare close-up is provided. I've seen brands pinning all sorts of stuff together and sending them down the runway and yet people rave about the construction .

In this particular image, it looks nice, but it's hard to tell if he intentionally didn't press the seams flat from behind to emphasize them or if it's just laziness (of course I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt because it looks nice, just using it as example). And we can't see how well he pulled of the intersecting seams trick. I've seen that done well and I've seen it done in a haphazard mess.

Let's be honest here, the layman throws around the words "good construction" without even the capability to differentiate a glued together H&M jacket from a traditionally tailored bespoke piece... Please don't get me wrong, I understand there are a lot of people here who are more than laymen, but for others it would be nice if we could do more than say, "the constuction is amazing" or "the fabric quality is poor" or "a button fell off so the quality is poor" and try to really discuss in detail why something is of good quality and why others inexplicably fall apart after a dozen wears.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎