X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

Giuliano Fujiwara F/W 2010/11

AKA "How much can you possibly steal from Rick, Undercover, and Number (N)ine" (and some other designers)

Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
      • Jan 2007

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
        • Jan 2007

[/SIZE]
        catwalking.com

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Wow, it's almost comical how derivative this is. Well, sincerest form of flattery and all...
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
            • Jan 2007

I know that in the authorship thread I initially said that I don't mind when designers lift ideas from others here and there, but this obviously wasn't what I had in mind. Absolutely shameful in my opinion, even if some of the outfits and pieces look quite nice.

Comment

• Macro
              • Apr 2008

This is crying for attention in all the wrong ways.
              every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• yffet
                • Aug 2009

I wont quote the pictures but....Oh noes they stole the N4 flurry jacket...
                Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Monty76
                  • Sep 2006

wow.. i see alot of Raf and Dior here...

Comment

• joey_k
                    • Sep 2007

mash-up fashion. dior, helmut, raf, rick, n(n), undercover, junn j, they're all in there
                    http://www.josephkeefer.com
                    http://www.theghstsofny.com

Comment

• V-J
                      • Oct 2009

dun lk this collection too much..."less is more"
                      n ya lk others said

Comment

• DRRRK
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by V-J View Post
                        dun lk this collection too much..."less is more"
                        n ya lk others said
                        I agree with "less is more", excluding letters of course.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                          • Jan 2007

^ I was going to post Ferre but the entire collection is literally just "FUCK YOU I'M RICH!!!"

Shearling over a leather jacket? Yeah. Long coat over a fur coat? Yeah. Three jackets that are probably several grand each worn on top of each other? Yeah.

Comment

i might have to get that long pleated skirt. seems to move in the right way. as a collection it's a copycat yawn

Comment

• ultimaratio
                              • Aug 2009

What works well here is also what people find problematic. It's like Matumura has taken pieces by different designers, then re-worked them together into cohesion. In his defence, what's easy to brush off as shameful copying requires some design intelligence to materialize effectively, which he has.

It looks like the more basic pieces will re-contextualize in wardrobes, though a lot of this is rightfully said, 'too gimmicky'. In the very least, it's made me rethink how I wear what I already own, which is saying something, though I wonder if this is more the styling than the design. At any rate, it's not like any GF collection has ever been truly 'inspirational' in the first place...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎