X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

Preen Pre-Fall 2010 (Womens)

Obviously not as nice as Givenchy, but some looks are pretty good.

Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Oriba
      • Nov 2009

I just love preen, thorton has to be one of my favourite womenswear designers.
      I dont like the first look though, nor the use of lace in the second last one. Only major criticisms.

Comment

• ronin
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

That vinyl is way too shiny and agressive for me.
        I'm not very familiar with this company. At first glance, there are several silhouettes I like, especially silhouette n°5 with the illusion of a continuous cascading movement from the top to the trousers, a strong mineral and organic impression, kind of like a rock covered in moss with water dripping over it. Silhouette n°8 is the most classic of all but the fit looks perfect and boy do I want this dress, just the right balance between austerity and romanticism, and I could actually wear it in everyday life. The collar seems a bit off though.

Comment

• jcotteri
          • Jun 2008

5th look is fierce.. I don't like the lace dress so much.. I'm curious about seeing more though. Thanks ProfM.. A lovely introduction.
          WTB: This

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎