Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dji
    • Feb 2008

the new jut neck is boring compared to the older iterations imo, the new leather jacket cuts shown this season are far more interesting:

drape neck

new rider

cowl neck

Comment

• .steve
      • Jan 2009

Agree with D, doesn't feel like a jut without the zippers. The red riders looks great, glad they brought back blood this season.

Comment

• btbam
        • Nov 2008

wish i handled the collection some pieces look interesting. The chain looks good faust do it.
        Never End, Australia.
        http://www.neverend.com.au
        General Contact: Info@neverend.com.au
        Urgent contact: Joseph@neverend.com.au
        Phone: +61 421 406 272

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post
          Another historic moment in SZ history....For maybe the 4th time in my history on the internet, I achieved the fabled, audible 'LOL.'
          That rare? I was just browsing another forum and within the first twelve pages of a thread I was practically getting an abs workout.

I'm a fan of the jewellery Christian posted...warming up to mens adornments of this sort.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by swami View Post
            Thank you Christian for this in depth view, Honestly I have always felt Julius was a little overdone and felt to contrived but seeing this stuff and the colors is forcing me to keep a more open mind.

Iam still not a fan of the cowboy heels on their boots & the side lacing seems to be purely aesthetic ...
            i couldn't agree more. i always got a "teen angsty" vibe from it that didn't appeal to me, but christians photos convey the feeling of what it would be like to actually browse thru the clothing and touch it and try it on. and i can see that there are things about julius i've dismissed without proper investigation. there are some beautiful pieces, colors, fabrics that could be easily incorporated into a "purist's" wardrobe. it would still be tough to buy strictly online. which doesn't matter because i'm too big for most of it. oh, i forgot we're not supposed to mention size tho...

but size matters. in the real world. don't believe what ur girlfriend says...

thanks again for the photos christian we really do appreciate it. these types of contributions are what make SZ special.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Macro
              • Apr 2008

Thanks for the pics Christian! What metals does Julius work with? I've yet to handle anything in person. Those Hammered bangles and rings are kind of badass, as well as the chain.
              every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage

Comment

• magic
                • Feb 2009

i believe brass or silver.
                Focusing on object details

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                  • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Raw View Post
                  Yeah this is a toned down version of the jut neck for this season
                  I'd happily go for the simplified toned down jut...

Comment

• Raw
                    • Oct 2009

Yeah I prefer leathers to be more simple aswell

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Simple, but have one or two 'defining' features that make it stand out. I'm a lover of the asymmetric zipped julius leathers. I really like the gloves + leather jacket too...but it's just too impractical where I live cause it's never cold enough :(

Comment

• Mikael
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                        Simple, but have one or two 'defining' features that make it stand out. I'm a lover of the asymmetric zipped julius leathers. I really like the gloves + leather jacket too...but it's just too impractical where I live cause it's never cold enough :(
                        These gloves are not that warm and I am still wondering if ones should wear them with a leather jacket as it might just be too much

-- Mikael

Comment

• jj.still
                          • Dec 2006

This jacket (new rider?) seems to be a first Julius leather jacket I'd like to kop. Great cut. Does anyone have closer/bigger pic?
                          I hope they will produce it in black color.

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by jj.still View Post
                            Does anyone have closer/bigger pic?

Comment

• DRRRK
                              • Aug 2009

I usually don't like this word, but in the future this leather jacket will be a grail for sure.

Comment

• MoFiya
                                • Sep 2007

Looks good, how does it look worn open? As from the picture from the hanger I might even prefer it that way.

In reference to DRRRK: in my oppinion when it comes to red leathers, I would prefer the rider. The styling on this one is very clean which I would not like for a red leather; in black this one is perfect; but as red is an eyecatcher by itself a simple styling somehow breaks the line for me. I don't know if you guys get what I am trying to say... Well, just my oppinion anyways..

Glad they brought the blood back, I always loved that colour. It's so nice and subtle without being too bright or dark either.
                                Do you know if they did any cardigans in that colourway?
                                I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                                But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍