X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Well, I could not take the only one they had in the showroom :-) A really fantastic piece though.
    well of course I meant in a stratagem kind of way
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Yes, it's very light. I believe there two version, cotton and synthetic - this is synthetic, but it felt nice.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

Very nice, Faust. Is this a size 2 or 3? It looks perfect on you. The runway pics, as great as they were, were underwhelming concerning the coats. I am planning to buy a new coat for next fall/winter. This may be it, but it may be not thick enough.
        Last edited by DRRRK; 01-27-2010, 09:08 AM. Reason: answer in post above

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Size 2 - definitely a fall/spring piece - not winter.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Hey guys, I wanna warn you, if everytime I post a pic, the reply is "How much ?/How's the sizing ?/Where to kop ?", I won't post pics anymore.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ I agree. I know many of you ask with a sincere intention of buying the stuff, but let's not get carried away with it, please. AESTHETICS FIRST!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Okay.

We wouldn't do it if the clothes wouldn't look that good on you.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Eternal
                  I agree about the sizing, prices etc. But asking for the material, is that an issue as well? We should make some rules and make it sticky
                  Easy !
                  Any question of any kind is from now on strictly forbidden.

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

Why?

Oops...

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

DRRK : banned.

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

that coat looks great E, it's definitely you. thought there might be a few pieces of outerwear that didn't make it into the show and that one certainly is a highlight of the collection.

after looking at the showroom pics again I noticed that the new engineers seem to retain the classic chunky last shape of julius' earlier boots, while replacing the goodyear welted sole with a slimmer sole and less pronounced heel. curious as to whether they are the typical coarse reverse leather that julius uses or more of smooth suede, looking forward to seeing the soft calf (or sheep) leather boots in person too.

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                        heard the skirts won't be produced. which sucks. and niether will the raglan sleeved leather jacket. the only pieces i was ready to drop retail on.
                        hope that isn't the case as I want that nubuck leather jacket too, really liked the similar FW09 jacket but the horizontal seam detailing at the chest spoiled it for me. plenty of skirts were produced for SS10, didn't see any on the runway this time unless you mean the ribbed loin cloth things?

Comment

• Alesha
                          • Apr 2009

Mhmmm Christian, excellent coverage - I'd love to see more of those. Great way to know what collection is like, a lot better than just seeing the runway pics.

Faust, incredible coat, a whole load better than what I seen from the current collection (though they look interesting but worn with belt you begin to look like a dvornik in them).
                          Originally posted by interest1
                          I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Nikov
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                            hope that isn't the case as I want that nubuck leather jacket too, really liked the similar FW09 jacket but the horizontal seam detailing at the chest spoiled it for me. plenty of skirts were produced for SS10, didn't see any on the runway this time unless you mean the ribbed loin cloth things?
                            yeah, im not sure which skirt people are talking about either. im beginning to think that this:

might just be a scarf hanging from the waist, styled as a "skirt."

Comment

• Nikov
                              • Nov 2008

and thanks for the showroom pics and info, Christian.

Comment

• tricotineacetat
                                • Aug 2009

heard the skirts won't be produced. which sucks. and niether will the raglan sleeved leather jacket. the only pieces i was ready to drop retail on.
                                If you're refering to this number, I can confirm they will actually put it into production. It also comes in black, besides the mauve and strange aubergine colour they also offered for this fabric.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎