• kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

^essplain please. just curious...

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

i think i've said enough on this
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        new staff taking cues from maxfields staff approach which is not good
        ding ding ding

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
        And I can bet if I am trying on a 3k piece, most SAs are going to say it looks perfect for me/great/etc.
        yes, SAs who have no interest in developing any kind of long-term relationship with the client and only want to make a quick sale.

Comment

• well, i had a very engaging conversation at the rick owens store in NY, even if I was the engager.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ they just had the hots for you
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cuddly
              • Sep 2007

i called nyc store yesterday to ask about a certain coat/color they might have. and a guy picked up the phone,totally cut me off and didn't let me finish a very quick question regarding an item.he just said "yes, yes, we have it" .like in a hurry to get off the phone. i don't know how busy they are,but i'm not in nyc and have to order by phone. im just trying to make sure im picking the right item with the money im about to drop.if he doesnt want my business, then screw it. so i just said thanks, hung up the phone. rick should fire that dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                /\ they just had the hots for you
                well lucky me ;)

Comment

• Fenix
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cuddly View Post
                  i called nyc store yesterday to ask about a certain coat/color they might have. and a guy picked up the phone,totally cut me off and didn't let me finish a very quick question regarding an item.he just said "yes, yes, we have it" .like in a hurry to get off the phone. i don't know how busy they are,but i'm not in nyc and have to order by phone. im just trying to make sure im picking the right item with the money im about to drop.if he doesnt want my business, then screw it. so i just said thanks, hung up the phone. rick should fire that dick.
                  I'm hoping you caught them on an off day or in the middle of something. Still, it's no excuse. I've been lucky and had nothing but good experiences with them. I know they'll ship to you and you'll save on taxes too. If you shoot me a pm, I'll send you the info of the sales mgr I deal with.
                  Originally posted by hausofblaq
                  Grow up.

Comment

• loot
                    • Aug 2010

I had a positive experience on a major purchase, everything was handled perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎