Clear All
  • Catfood
    • Oct 2008

Rodarte A/W 2010

Streaming live in about an hour:
    http://live.showstudio.com/?utm_camp...rce=16_02_2010
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

watching it right now and kind of embarrassed by it. i mean the show hasnt started yet but the streaming concept is so dumb. i'd rather get an edited video afterwards than watching people stand around for 20 minutes before the show starts. also some guy must have said mic check 1,2 about 50 times.

web 2.0 = just put some cameras in place and be lazy and dont edit anything

edit:
    ryan mcginley is there, so are the editor of i-d and anna wintour's redhead assistant, who cares.

great idea to turn the croud mic off every time you're not talking. thanks, guy from showstudio.com. i stopped watching, will look at the video of the actual show later tonight.
    Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

don't know about the show, but i read an article on them in the new yorker a few weeks ago - both sounded like high school level teenagers.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
        • Jan 2007

Ok, I turned it back on for the actual show.

Some of the clothes were nice. Right now they're being interviewed and I want to cringe.

Fashion still has a lot to learn about how to use the new media.
        Originally posted by jogu
        i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          don't know about the show, but i read an article on them in the new yorker a few weeks ago - both sounded like high school level teenagers.
          that's what happens when you Manufacture celebrities and Superstars.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            that's what happens when you Manufacture celebrities and Superstars.
            What do you mean, like? Uhm, I, like, don't get it, you know? (bats eyelashes).
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
              • Sep 2008

I don't know much about them, but based on some descriptions of their personalities here I am reminded of people I may have known in the past who've gone on to hang onto a part of the new york fashion scene and are exactly like that, except without even creating anything of their own.
              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

LOL. I heard Tim Gunn in my head throughout the show going: "You've come to a point where you don't need more. Maybe you should consider editing?"

Trims anyone? Looks like shit.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                  • Sep 2009

surprised by how much I don't care about NY fashion week. Actually, I didn't even know it was going on until I looked at the one blog that I rountinely read when I got to work this morning. I am a changed person...
                  http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎