X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    I don't know why you would assume that. Is anyone else finding the background hard on the eyes?

We are sorry for the delay. Coincidentally, is there anyone on SZ that knows vBulletin on the programming level? We've had some trouble addressing the issues voiced here.

Since you asked, I'll throw my donut into the fryer, too.

I can barely stand to be on the site for 5 minutes now. And that's with my screen dimmed to the lowest setting.
    E, it's one thing to clean the site up visually; it's another to bleach the personality right out of it.
    Forum is edible, just not palatable.

Ok, and what's with all these food references?! Someone needs a little beddy-bye snack.
    sain't

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Jeez, I thought everyone liked white. Ok, I still need to find a software developer, so if anyone has any leads, please let me know.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Jeez, I thought everyone liked white..

Haha, I do, Dear, of course I like white.

There is just something about the tone-on-tone scheme here that's creating retinal overload. Notice the pale grey border surrounding the white is blue-based and so light that there likely isn't enough contrast for the eye to comfortably differentiate.

This may be a non-issue for someone who pops onto the forum for short spurts throughout the day (such as yourself, given your hectic and varied schedule), but imagine someone trying to acquaint themselves to the forum or an old-timer like me trying to do one of my ridiculous 50+ photo blasts. It becomes impossible to stay engaged on, ironically, a very engaging site.

Form should never come at the expense of function.

Ok, I still need to find a software developer, so if anyone has any leads, please let me know.

Paging ​mrbeuys​!
        sain't

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
          Paging ​mrbeuys​!
          Gave up on this years ago... But if anyone needs help in Keynote, I am a pro. FML.

PS: Hi lovely, nice to have you back...
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            Gave up on this years ago... But if anyone needs help in Keynote, I am a pro. FML.

PS: Hi lovely, nice to have you back...

You, give up?

What the fudgies are you talking about? I'm pretty sure you're good at everything, ​F.

PS: thx, nice to be back. We never can stay away from this marshmallow trampoline too long, can we.
            sain't

Comment

• Usul
              • Jan 2013

To be honest, i would just revert back to the old design, which was good and which people gotten used to over the years.

There's an old saying: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Was there anything wrong with it? Or did you just want to freshen things up?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Usul View Post
                To be honest, i would just revert back to the old design, which was good and which people gotten used to over the years.

There's an old saying: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Was there anything wrong with it? Or did you just want to freshen things up?
                if you read back, the forum software was updated and it was not possible to import the old theme. We will work on this one.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• PenguinBlubber
                  • Mar 2016

So I am a newcomer, for sure, but I started lurking this forum about two years ago (well before the theme changes). And while this white theme is a little too bright and "corporate" feeling, it is more professional looking than the previous one. When I initially found this site, I kind of dismissed it at first because it looked pretty dated and overly edgy. In my opinion as a pseudo-outsider, I recommend darkening this theme slightly, but not doing all black and (beige?) like it was before. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Again, if anyone can recommend a vBulletin programmer, let me know.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

Again, if anyone can recommend a vBulletin programmer, let me know.
                      You should try my friend again -- I'm sure he could sort out any issue with a vBulletin.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Hi, all - I believe the search function is fixed - could you test? Also, we should be able to fix the navigation by the end of the week. Sorry it's been so long and thank you for bearing with us.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sufi
                          • Jan 2017

Search is working fine now, so is the option to find previous posts made by users. Although I still prefer the old dark theme.

Comment

• ian+
                            • Dec 2011

When i search for threads and posts through someone's profile everything comes up so I guess it's indeed fixed.

I would also suggest to change the behavior of classified threads where we can't edit the title after a while if possible. It would be great to remove this restriction, people wouldn't have to constantly post new threads just for updates.
                            ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

Quick question: I’m trying to finally upload awn avatar to my profile, but it doesn’t work. The picture in question is smaller than 64kb and it’s size is exactly 100 x 100 px.
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

I know it's taken forever, but the navigation menu works now.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎