X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

WTB STICKY

i would happy to see a WTB STICKY thread that is in the classifieds...these WTB quickly get buried by the toxic sludge of the FS. it would also help with selling items that you don't want to sell
    it was who?'s recent FS post that made me think of it.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

You mean just one thread and many people can post in it?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gaitortrout
        • Sep 2010

One thread woud probably be the most practical... Maybe everyone gets one post each (which they could later go back and update)? Sounds tricky either way.
        pm me.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

isn't that what the help finding thread is for..?
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

help finding typically tends to be about brand new or current season offerings, and is really conversational...you point somebody to an online sale thread...its difficult for one to keep track of whether or not the person has found there item etc...
            this would be more geared toward creating a list that is easily readible for items that are more difficult to come by in a designers archive...things that might be in a private collection not for sale on line...each member can have their own thread.

EX
            WTB:

PNOD - RO S/S 07 black moto collar lamb leather. 46. will pay $1500 for 9+/10 condition

AKA - CCP FENCING fw 07 original leather. 50 will pay $2000 for 8+/10
            BSR - CCP FENCING fw 07 original leather. 50 will pay $3500 for MINT

if you happen to have an item that you are willing to sell and you see it on the list, then you can reach to that person...there are a lot of items i might sell if i saw there was an interest, cuts out the pain of doing a sale thread. also it creates a visible market demand, so one can gauge how much an old carpe diem sock buried in the desert might be worth.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
              BSR - CCP FENCING fw 07 original leather. 50 will pay $3500 for MINT
              WTF would i do with a fencing 50? but switch to 46 and i'm all for your WTB thing
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

Good idea, I'm with Noodles.

Comment

• Eye
                  • Jan 2010

Great idea, which might help people to sell their grails, and also to shorten the sales and to get less threads in the classifieds.
                  WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Fry Chicken
                    • Oct 2009

Good idea, but it'll open the door to <100 posts sellers, and probably to scammers...

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fry Chicken View Post
                      Good idea, but it'll open the door to <100 posts sellers, and probably to scammers...
                      It's about a WTB thread. Everyboy can post a WTB, sellers only need 100 posts.

EDIT : Sorry, my mistake.
                      Last edited by Chant; 10-10-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I suppose he means that the seller can contact the WTB person privately. But probably happens anyway. But each member cannot have their own pinned thread. What I can do is make WTB a subforum of the classifieds.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

yeah, subforum, that's what I meant /\

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

The forums contents have now been disabled for all unregistered users. You will now have to register to view the forums, and all new registrants will have to be approved.

Newly registered fashion professionals will have to pay an annual fee for forum access. Registration is free for everyone else.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Curious to know what lies behind this pretty substantial change. Please elucidate. (Not saying it's a bad thing...)

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

with all due respect to all viewing the site, it's not an unreasonable change. The forum is feeling a bit cluttered at times...
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎