X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yes, but it was implemented several weeks ago. Welcome back :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Ah, I see. Thank you. I've missed quite a bit. Now off to catch up on the new Archive section.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• kollaps
        • Jul 2009

Doesn't seem to work anymore. I can browse the whole forum without logging in..

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

it has been opened up until we figure an alternate way to limit image visibility etc.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

i'm gettin a distinct feeling there are lurkers who just trawl the good finds thread - and it annoys me. i don't mind sharing links with the community - in fact i want to - but i sure as shit don't like sharing with no lurker out to make money flipping shit on ebay. no suggestions on what to change, but a change would be nice...

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

/\ I'm not saying that I find it necessary, but a solution would be to make some sections (like good finds) of the forum only viewable for members with at least maybe 10 or so posts. I don't know if Vbulletin does support this kind of action though.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Shucks, some things are just meant to be let go...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

By the way, the attached photos are now invisible for non-registrants. I suggest you attach important photos rather than link them, the way I've been doing. We have unlimited storage and bandwidth, so it shouldn't be a problem.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Shucks, some things are just meant to be let go...
                    sure, i just don't wanna send a hoard of lurkers to smaller relatively unknown retailers during sales before active members have had their pick... ;)

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Ok, so the Women's Shopping and Personal Style and classifieds have been added. Other Design has been folded into Culture.

Please meet our new moderators - laika and rider.

Godspeed.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• akatsuki
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                        i'm gettin a distinct feeling there are lurkers who just trawl the good finds thread - and it annoys me. i don't mind sharing links with the community - in fact i want to - but i sure as shit don't like sharing with no lurker out to make money flipping shit on ebay. no suggestions on what to change, but a change would be nice...
                        In defense of lurkers (me), I just am learning about style a bit and just don't feel like I have a lot to contribute yet.

Comment

• docus
                          • Dec 2010

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but when I log in I get a notification that I have an unread PM, but when I go into my inbox there's nothing there...? I've tried clearing my cookies and using a different browser - no difference. Very strange. Any tips?

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

double check that its a PM and not some other notification (friend request etc).

I remember this happening to someone before, but I don't recall how/if it was fixed. could be some database error?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

We know

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

All,

Please welcome our new moderator, beardown. We are glad to have him on board and we are sure he will keep the SZ standards high.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎