• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Welcome!
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

Thanks, Faust and Dane. I'm happy to be able to give back in some way to a site that has given so much to me for the past three years.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

Hail to you !

Comment

• coup de grace
          x
          • Sep 2006

on the site's performance

so sz has gotten sort of slow

we have a large number of registered users now, and many more anon users -- this is a good thing, but the performance degradation caused by all of this traffic is annoying.

we're working on some optimizations to make things better. one of the first changes we're going to make is limiting the number of pm's that you can store. we're going to cap this at 200. on september 1, we're going to delete all pm's sent before january 1, 2011. if have stuff archived in pm's, you'll need to save it elsewhere; if you want a batch dump of your pm's, talk to me.

more to come

Comment

• coup de grace
            x
            • Sep 2006

i've deleted all pm's sent before 1/1/2011.

if you desperately need something older, i have backups and can help you out.

if the new pm limit is fucking you up in some other way, post here and i'll help.

if you notice a difference in pm loading times (better or worse) over the next few days, post a comment to that effect here.

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

PM's are speedy gonzalez now, very nice!

-

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

All my Pm's are back (4500+), and the pm limit is 500, so yeah, it's kinda messed up for me.

Edit: just realized there's an option to mass dump your entire folder, n thats what I did. Everything is good now.
                Last edited by gnow; 09-10-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Glad to see the forum's speed is good now.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

if the numbers show something weird (such as Total 0), you might need to send or receive a message before the count will update
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Is there a way of dumping just a portion of the messages but keeping like messages for the last two to three weeks

I dont wanna dump everything but cannot seem to figure this out

blessings
                      ZB
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I don't think you can delete per date, but you can delete 50 of your oldest messages at a time by going to the last page and clicking check all, and then deleting them. then the next page and so on.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          I don't think you can delete per date, but you can delete 50 of your oldest messages at a time by going to the last page and clicking check all, and then deleting them. then the next page and so on.
                          I know, but i have about four thousand messages now and its just a living headache to delete them 50 at a time..............it will take me a very long time to get it below 500 as i started this since last night

right now I keep getting a message that persons are trying to PM me but my mailbox is full

I dont want to delete all the messages as I have pending transactions with addresses and stuff I would lie to refer to..........

Comment

• coup de grace
                            x
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                            I know, but i have about four thousand messages now and its just a living headache to delete them 50 at a time..............it will take me a very long time to get it below 500 as i started this since last night

right now I keep getting a message that persons are trying to PM me but my mailbox is full

I dont want to delete all the messages as I have pending transactions with addresses and stuff I would lie to refer to..........
                            i can delete pm's for you (or anyone) by date. what's the cutoff you want to use?

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Man I wish I had seen thins message sooner

I accidentally deleted the first page as going to the last automatically brings you to the first upon pressing the delete button

the last month of PMs which I wanted to keep was gone so i just decided it was pointless to keep anything beyond that so I gave the remainder of the inbox the grand heave ho,

its good others know about this so, because I can assume others are in a similar position as I was

is there any way to retrieve some of the deleted ones?

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
                              i can delete pm's for you (or anyone) by date. what's the cutoff you want to use?

Comment

• coup de grace
                                x
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                                is there any way to retrieve some of the deleted ones?
                                yes. how far back do you want to go?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎