Thread: Junya Watanabe Women's FW2010-11 Paris

Default Junya Watanabe Women's FW2010-11 Paris

how did this not get posted?

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Funny, you should ask, laika - my thought was that it did not get posted because you did not like it! I kept reminding myself to post every day, but then I'd forget.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Heirloom

wow!!! Everything is green! Really. almost every single garment. I think it's wonderful. the hair is so invigorating. The spirit of it is freeing and kind.

my favorite (and I thought I'd never say this) are the camo looks

Fucking aye. I've been feeling camo and olive drab and army green forever and I love this.

i was trying to keep this under wraps, all to myself...i guess when its this good, its only right to share.

great
    thanks for posting.
    pleat fishtail parka is amazing.
    military look with chic!!

Forget 'good hair,' this is 'best' hair!!!!

I love this, my favorite Junya Womens' in a while. I always love it when Junya goes on a military trip, imo nobody revisualizes this theme in a visibly high-end context better than he. Balmain, eat your frickin' heart out.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

/\ oh god, not this.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm more into the hair than the clothes, honestly, all though the fourth coat is pretty amazing. Is it just my bad eyesight, or are the models wearing some very splotchy, off-tone foundation? It looks gross.

don't like the use of green here, I keep thinking how some of these looks would look like with a different palette. I like these in particular, apart from the green:

Quote Originally Posted by laika View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laika View Post

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG