• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Matohu Women's FW2010 Tokyo

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

love this to pieces
        it's comme minimalism + the warmth and ease of dries

also kind of a relief to my sore eyes after looking
        at the somarta show.

thanks for posting this stuff, avantster
        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

Welcome, M. Isn't it great. Their knee length kimono coats are simply elegant, and I particularly like combination and layering of colors and tones this time round, both harmoniously warm and natural. I see flowers, fruits and leaves, the seasons, snow and water, the sun, sky and grimy concrete.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎