• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Mihara Yasuhiro Women's FW2010 Tokyo

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

Comment

• underdog
          • Aug 2009

Thanks for these! I always only think of Mihara as a menswear designer and its great to see his womenswear as well. A lot of similarities across the genders.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
            • Jan 2007

There are some nice things in there, but as a whole it seems to lack a coherent direction. If the background wasn't the constant, I probably wouldn't have believed that these pictures are all from the same show.
            Originally posted by jogu
            i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Pretty neat - loving all the gray. Thanks for posting, A.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• francojean23
                • Sep 2008

with the exception of a couple looks with backpacks , a trench , and the onesie , i'm not terribly enthusiastic about it , particularly the mens pieces

on point that this doesn't look like the same designer except for the constant of the background

really dislike the pins on blazer , reminiscent of dior , but overdone here

Comment

• alice anise
                  • Nov 2009

I think this is a step back from S/S 10, a collection where his conceptual duality syncretized flawlessly - military/quirky detailing, tailored/drapey cuts, formal/grunge aesthetics.

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

i dont get into womens rtw but was nice to see this from mihara . and to be honest it looks pretty cohesive to me , i dont get the feeling the looks coming down runway werent "mihara" at all.
                    Last edited by jogu; 03-26-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

this > paris men's collection for fw10

as opposed to the previous two seasons, I didn't like the latest at all but this far better than all the lumberjack steez.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Epoc
                        • Dec 2008

^

I was actually hoping the Mihara Yasuhiro F/W mens collection would end up looking more like this womens collection

Definitely a sleeper brand.. The styling is generally well done and some of the knit pieces are fabulous.

Comment

• Apr 2009

Apart from the random fur pieces I dont think this collection is that bad at all. Loving all the textures across the pieces, oh and that trench is very very nice.
                          Originally posted by dji
                          don't hesitate, just buy.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎