X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franz
    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by zamb View Post
    we have a lot of french clients who buy directly from us because there is no retail store in France that carry the items or even the stores in Europe don't have the particular item/ size they need

i wish we had a store in France carrying the line, but it hasn't happened yet........we will see

you can always contact us for whatever you need
    Thanks!
    First, I guess I'll try a few items next time I'll be in London...
    Originally posted by Faust
    True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• Eye
      • Jan 2010

Hey zam,

I own a pair of your anatomic drop crotch from previous collection, and these slightly start to fade (wore them hard). Was going for a dye, but the tag is empty (no indications on the materials).

Is it possible to dye them black ? would you have any recommandations for the dye ?

(posted this here since the answer might interest someone else).
      WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

L,

There were two fabrications of the pants that were produced last season, the cotton herringbone version which is made from 100% Cotton, there is also the Combat Green version, this is made from a fabric with 98% Cotton with 2% Spandex.

Both pants are perfectly dyeable with any type of dye that is made for Cotton/ linen type fabrics, preferable fibre reactive dyes..........

Also, to everyone, sorry for the slow rate of communication of late.
        we are in the process of Moving the Studio, the machines and all the heavy Equipment have been moved already, our intent was to be there and fully functional by tomorrow, but because of the weather situation we may have a slight delay......

things are looking good though and look forward to Some Major updates from us soon.

blessings
        ZB

Originally posted by Eye View Post
        Hey zam,

I own a pair of your anatomic drop crotch from previous collection, and these slightly start to fade (wore them hard). Was going for a dye, but the tag is empty (no indications on the materials).

Is it possible to dye them black ? would you have any recommandations for the dye ?

(posted this here since the answer might interest someone else).
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• eton97
          • Dec 2008

Just picked up a pair of your painters canvas minimalist jpant from layers.
          Cut and fit are out if this world. Perfect in the calf and thigh and at last a pant that fits tts. Detailing in the cut at the back and legs is beautiful.
          The canvas is another thing altogether. How anybody cut/stitched/finished those pieces, god only knows.
          Hardwearing stuff zamb.
          One if the best fabrics and pants of the season. Will be looking forward to seeing more of the collection at layers.

Also superb price point vs competition.
          If I had to chose between these or LUC canvas pants (which I've owned) these win hands down. On all counts And I'd be able to get 2 pairs of yours for the price
          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

Fingers crossed there will be pictures up soon at the store!
            Although I should resist, cannot wait to fight my drives.
            I have dreams of orca whales and owls
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
              Just picked up a pair of your painters canvas minimalist jpant from layers.
              Cut and fit are out if this world. Perfect in the calf and thigh and at last a pant that fits tts. Detailing in the cut at the back and legs is beautiful.
              The canvas is another thing altogether. How anybody cut/stitched/finished those pieces, god only knows.
              Hardwearing stuff zamb.
              One if the best fabrics and pants of the season. Will be looking forward to seeing more of the collection at layers.

Also superb price point vs competition.
              If I had to chose between these or LUC canvas pants (which I've owned) these win hands down. On all counts And I'd be able to get 2 pairs of yours for the price
              My good Sir,
              I am happy to know you have purchase a pair of the pants and that you are happy with it. i am pleased to know you have added ZB to your amazing closet.
              We try our best to make great products and we are always happy at the positive feedback we receive when clients experience our products.

A very big thank you to Layers and a hearty thanks to you too!
              Exiting things are going on here and we will update you all soon!

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

hello all,

just like to update you that we are in the transitional phase of moving to a new space. there are some people who have pm'ed us about stuff such as tracking numbers, shipments ad stuff. we are working overtime to get everyone their items, most of the items for the FW11 custom orders are completed, they are being sorted and packed for shipping.

we will notifiy eveyone through either email or PM when thier ityems are on its way and will address whatever transactions exist to male this possible.

wee ask for everyone's patience at this time, as this move to our new space will allow us to be more efficient and to serve all our clients better.

thanks again
                Blessings
                ZB

Comment

• chomeo
                  • Mar 2010

woo hoo!!! got an email from Zamb late last night!

Comment

• Magic1
                    • Jan 2011

I want to see some more fit pics of zam barrett clothing. It can transfer over to several different aesthetics, so let's see it.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                      • Jan 2011

what pieces are you looking at specifically?

Comment

• Chim
                        • Dec 2006

would like to add that the tote bag I had commissioned has become an everyday bag for me, and has garnered tons of compliments. cheers to you zam

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

Chim. Any pics?
                          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Hello all,
                            Sorry I cannot even comment on the conversation going on

we are Moving and its a little Chaotic, its a living headache but our internet service is down, we are trying to get everything set up by thus weekend, or hopefully next week.

Ive received several PM's I will try to respond to everyone this weekend,

some items have been shipped to several clients and others going out soon
                            I will notify everyone personally through PM or email as to when to expect their order

Please bear with us as we go through thus transition.

talk soon
                            Blessings
                            ZB

Comment

• chomeo
                              • Mar 2010

^^ what does that mean?

Comment

• eckblk
                                • Mar 2010

exposure on the camera- too much light

Comment

Working...
                                X